12-House party

They could move into their new house as soon as the payment went through. They put their houses on the market and hired a moving company to take all of their stuff to their new house. They paid extra to get everything in place, except for their personal stuff.

"We should invite the boys." Louis suggested.

"Yeah, you do that and I'll give my mum a quick call. I have kind of avoided her." Harry admitted.

"What? Call Anne right away! I can't believe you, Harry." Louis said upset.

"She was really disappointed that I didn't invite her to our wedding, or told her about my undying love for you before that. I can't blame her." Harry answered dryly.

"Oh. Of course, she's disappointed. Me mum would have never forgiven me if I had done that to her. Tell Anne I'm sorry. Oh! And ask her if she would like to plan some sort of gathering. We can have a second wedding party or something in England." Louis suggested.

"Really? You would be okay with that? Are we really gonna lie to our family and friends as well?" Harry questioned.

"I don't know. It was a stupid idea. Maybe we should just tell them the truth?" Louis sighed.

"And risk jail and break their hearts at the same time? No way!" Harry snorted.

"Just forget it." Louis said.

"You know what? Maybe she would forgive me if she could have a party. I'll suggest it. Okay?" Harry said.

"Make up your mind curly! Okay." Louis smirked.

He gave the boys a call to invite them over and Harry called his mum.
"Harry Edward Styles!" Anne answered.

"Hi mum, and it's actually Tomlinson now." Harry said.

"That's wonderful dear." Anne cooed. She couldn't stay angry at her son.

"Yeah, so Louis sends his love. We're both really sorry we got married without telling you." Harry said apologetically.

"Or not telling me that you were together in the first place?" Anne questioned.

"Yeah, that too. I'm sorry mum." Harry answered.

"Are you happy?" Anne asked softly.

The question took him by surprise. Was he?
"Yes."

"Then I'm happy." Anne said.

"Thanks, mum." Harry got a little teary-eyed. He hated to lie to her but he was happy, strangely enough so that wasn't a lie at least.

"So Lou and I were wondering if you would like to throw us a second wedding party in England? Invite our friends and families you know. Just a gathering. We can fly home." Harry continued.

"I thought you'd never ask! Of course sweetie! When?" Anne beamed.

"Ehm, I have to check with Jeff when I'm free. I'll send you some dates. Oh, mum! We bought a house together!" Harry said excitedly.

"That's great hun. Send me pictures!" Anne answered cheerfully.

"Yeah, I have to go now. Love you mum." Harry said.

"I love you too honey. Congratulations on the wedding. I'm so happy you and Louis finally ended up together. You are made for each other." Anne said before she hung up.

Harry had a big lump in his throat. He knew that was the case but Louis still wasn't his. Just on paper. He let out a big sigh.

"How did it go?" Louis asked as he entered the living room.

"She's happy for us. She'll plan a party." Harry answered in a dull voice.

Louis' features soften.
"Oh Haz. Come here."

He walked over and wrapped his arms around him and hugged him. Harry buried his nose in the crook of Louis' neck and hugged him back.
"Thanks. I needed that." He mumbled.

Louis let go after a while and caressed Harry's cheek with his thumb. His eyes flickered down to Harry's lips for a second before he lowered his hand and took a step back.
"The boys will be here later."

"We better get this place in order until then." Harry grinned.

Louis rolled his eyes at him with a smile but he nodded his head in agreement. They spend the next couple of hours unpacking the things the movers hadn't. Louis helped Harry unpack his last box and lifted a small box inside of it. Harry's eyes grew wide.
"Not that one!"

But Louis had already opened it and stared at the content. His cheeks flushed red. Inside the box were different sex toys like handcuffs, buttplugs, and dildos.
"Oh! Sorry, sorry!"

He closed the box and handed it over to Harry without a word. Harry didn't meet his eyes.
"Hey, it's okay Hazza." Louis tried to reassure him.

Louis' mind was racing. There had been some very explicit things in there. Did Harry use them on himself? Oh, he didn't need that image in his head. His pants were getting too small.
"Ehm, I'll just put this away." Harry said and rushed to his bedroom.

He came back after a while and they pretended that it never happened.

The boys showed up at six.
"I can't believe you bought a house together." Liam said as soon as he entered the house.

"Why wouldn't we?" Louis immediately questioned with furrowed eyebrows, sounding irritated.

"Yeah, why wouldn't they?" Niall questioned with a smirk.

They got the grand tour before they sat down in the living room and Harry fetched them some beers.
"So how have things been? You had a couple of crazy weeks." Liam said.

"Yeah, we saw you on Late late show. You sounded really convincing." Niall said and looked at them curiously.

"We did? That's good. We've been great. We went to Jamaica." Louis answered.

"Nice." Liam commented.

"Yeah, you looked cute. I saw the videos you posted." Niall smirked and Louis rolled his eyes at him.

"Are you ready for your green card interview?" Liam asked, looking worried.

Harry and Louis exchanged a look.
"We think so. How hard can it be?" Harry asked.

"I googled it. Pretty fucking hard." Niall said and pulled out a stack of papers. "I found some suggestions of what kind of questions they may ask. Shall I?"

"Shoot!" Louis immediately agreed.

"Okay, which side of the bed do you sleep on?"

"I sleep on the left and Harry on the right." Louis answered.

"Big spoon or little spoon?"

"Little spoon." Harry answered with a blush.

"They're not gonna ask us that!" Louis protested.

"Sure they will. Oh, how about this one. What did you do on your first date?"

"Uhm, dinner and a movie?" Louis suggested, sounding unsure.

"Yeah, what movie?"

"X-men." Louis answered.

"A lot like love." Harry answered at the same time.

"Okay, this won't do. You'll be busted in no time. We have a lot of work to do." Liam sighed.

Harry and Louis stared at each other. Liam was right.