travel to camp everfree

Principal celestia and vice principal luna travel to camp everfree on the bus with the students for a camping trip then Pinkie saw rarity who sit next to her become worried about something.

Pinkie: "are you okay rarity?"

Rarity look at her with confused look on her face and say's, "I'm fine pinkie but kinda worried my family take care of rainbow quartz while we were away."

Rainbow: "it's okay babe, they will take care of her."

Rarity: "I know but they don't know how many to put milk powder inside the bottle or she get fussy about to forget take a nap."

Applejack: "everything going to be fine rare."

Spike: "yeah she right."

Sci twi: "wow you become protective mother, rarity."

Rarity: "yup, I should called them before we arrive at camp to everything alright with rainbow quartz."

Principal celestia: "that's sweet for you, rarity but you and rainbow need a break for rainbow quartz sometimes."

Vice principal luna: "yeah."

Flash: "yup."

Rainbow: "they're right babe, we need a break sometime from change diapers, feed her, and clean her."

Rarity: "I know but I called them when we arrive at camp."

Rainbow: "okay then."

Trixie sit next to Octavia on the bus and her skin begins to shake a bit to alarm her.

Octavia: "what's wrong Trixie?"

Trixie: "Trixie got the willies like about something about to happen."

Octavia: "I hope you right dear."

[New story for this new chapter tonight.]