Chapter 3 - A Dream Come True

You spent the next day playing football with your brother and you ended up beating him everytime. You had crepes for breakfast, burger with fries for lunch, and spaghetti for dinner. For dessert, you had chocolate cake. It was a normal day for you.

Today is Christmas so you woke up extra early and practiced piano in the substantial music room. In the music room, there is at least one of every instrument you could imagine. Since you are so talented at playing the piano, Queen Diantha bought you a few of those. There is a grand piano, an upright piano, and an electric piano. There is also a large shelf for all your sheet music and another cupboard for your achievements. Most of them are trophies and some of them are medals. Apart from those two, there are many certificates since you've done every single type of exam to their maximum grade. Every single music exam you've done were distinctions. You also get first place in all of the piano competitions.

You started playing the song 'Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2' which is written by Liszt, one of the greatest composers of all time. The song was quite long in time but it felt like a minute for you. You moved on to a song called 'Flight Of The Bumblebee' written by Nikolai Rimsky Korsakov. The song has many chromatic chords ascending and descending and some chords. It concludes with chromatic chords and two notes as the last two notes.

Queen Diantha came in with a round of applause, admiring your majestic skills. "Morning Y/N! We need to talk!" You looked at your mother and gulped at the thought that she's going to punish you. She gestured to you to follow her and she took you to one of the living rooms in the palace.

"Alright Y/N, I have a surprise for you," Queen Diantha began. Your eyes immediately widened, you had a hunch this might happen. "I don't mean to interrupt mother but I think what you're going to tell me." Your mother looked at you with a look that says 'you're a genius'. "So, what am I going to say Y/N?"

"You're going to tell me that I can go to a real school," you simply said with the proudest smile you can make, plastered on your face. Queen Diantha was momentarily stunned by your words and her jaws dropped and gasped. "You're a genius!" she exclaimed. You blushed and felt embarrassed then scratched your head. "So what school are you going to pick? Kalos High?" your mother asked.

"Kalos High," you instantly said. Your mother screamed and grabbed you into a tight hug. Your brother came in with a proud face and after your mother released you, your brother gave you a fist bump. "I knew mother would say that," Steven said. "Me too," you replied. You felt tears of happiness at the verge of your eyes. "Thank you so much Your Majesty!" you said as your mother became slightly embarrassed. "Y/N! You don't have to do that you know," Queen Diantha giggled.

After a while of talking and celebrating, you and your family ate breakfast. You opted for a bowl of cereal with fresh fruits. Steven chose the same thing and Queen Diantha chose toast with marmalade. "You guys eat so plain," Queen Diantha stated while giggling. You continued to eat breakfast.

You went to your room and got changed quickly after eating breakfast. You put on a full length dress in white colored and white socks with a pair of white ballet flats with a gold ribbon in front. Your hairstylist tied your ombre hair into a single ponytail braid. You have a short side fringe so your hairstylist left it at the front. Then you put gel on your hair to polish it and left to your brother's room.

Your brother's room is near your room so it wasn't a long walk. Well, the palace is big but since you're capable of exercise, going to any place in the palace isn't tiring. "Steven!" you called through the door. "Wait, I'm coming," Steven responded.

You checked your phone for a minute to wait for Steven to come out and when he opened the door, the both of you went to find your mother. It didn't take long to find her though, she was walking to the front door already. "Always faster than us," you thought and giggled.

"Alright kids let's goooooo!" Queen Diantha said as you all went into the limousine. Your mother explained the ride will be half an hour long because you guys are heading to Coumarine City. You just sat in silence, enjoying the half hour ride.

After half an hour, you finally arrived. People were looking at you and your family. Many of them were whispering about you guys and some of them admired your outfit. "Alright let's get in the mall," Queen Diantha said as she rushed inside. You and Steven looked at each other and gulped while facepalming at the thought Queen Diantha was being impulsive and forgetting the attention she will attract due to her fame.

Queen Diantha came out breaking a sweat. "Whoops," she said. You exchanged looks with your brother and the three of you went in. "Let's go to the technology store!" you said while grabbing your brother's hand and your mother followed behind.

You found the best technology brand in the entire Kalos region and started to look at the devices. "Y/N you want one?" your brother asked. You nodded and took a phone from the display table. "I really want this one," you said, picking up the latest model that released two days ago. "Cool, let's all get one of those, and Y/N, is there anything else you want? We also need to buy stuff for school you know," Queen Diantha said.

You picked a white phone with a blue phone case and your brother picked a white phone too but with a white phone case while your mother picked a yellow phone with an orange phone case. You went to the headphones section and picked out wireless earbuds which was also released recently, about two weeks ago. There was no color selection so you picked a blue case to match your phone.

You also picked a laptop that is very light with a perfect size. The laptop is black with a rainbow LED logo. The keyboard has a light that can change color and the camera is amazing. The laptop came with a case so you didn't have to buy one.

Queen Diantha paid for everything after you picked out the stuff you wanted. You moved on to a shop that sold bags. There are many types of bags there but there was only one bag that caught your attention. You picked up the bag and read the stuff written on a piece of paper hanging from the bag. The paper said there are wheels on the bag and the backstraps are soft, suitable for school.

The exterior of the bag is blue and black, a perfect match for a bag like this. There are wheels that can be tucked in and a handle that can also be tucked in. The backstraps can be slipped into a small place too. Your mother bought this for you and you guys left for lunch.

You went to a food court for lunch. There is tasty looking food on display but only one caught your attention. You ran over to the shop with your brother running after you and your mother lagging behind because she was wearing heels.

You picked a salad to balance your healthy diet, your brother did the same and your mother picked fruits again. You wolfed down your meal and you and your family left to go shopping again.