Chapter 25 - The Shopping Queen

"WAKE UP PEOPLE WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING!!!!" Serena screamed, yanking off everyone's blankets. Dawn threw a pillow at her and she landed on her butt. "Having a pillow fight huh? I'm in," Misty aggressively said. "Me too," you added, grabbing several pillows.

Soon, all of you were in and you had the first throw and it knocked May out. "C'monnn," she whined and fell onto her bed.

Soon, it was just you and Misty left. You were the stronger one and you had tactics but Misty was just better than you. "Ahh you're too good," you sighed and laughed.

"Now let's go shopping," Serena said, as she ran out the door. "W-What you already changed?" you asked. "Yeah duh!! Shopping is the best!!!" she yelled.

-------

You guys went to the biggest shopping mall in Sinnoh, Twinleaf mall. "That's so big, no wonder it's built here, it takes up the whole town!!!" you gasped.

"Yeah...even the Laverre mall doesn't have that many square meters," Korrina said.

You guys went inside and within a second, you and Korrina went to an earring shop, May and Misty went to a food stall, and Serena and Dawn went to a clothing store. Lastly, Iris was climbing a tree, in the middle of the mall.

You facepalmed and Korrina animatedly fell down on the ground. "Iris come join us," Misty yelled. "Ughh alright," she replied. Serena looked at you with a face that hinted jealousy. You smiled and left.

"Y/N come look at this!!!!" Korrina screamed, not realizing there are people nearby. "Shhhh look at your surroundings," you scratched your head. "Those earrings are so cool, let's pierce out ears," Korrina squealed. "Uhhhh...should I?" you asked with uncertainty. "Yeah now let's go!!!" Korrina squealed. You followed her at the same time, you texted your mother 'I'm getting an ear-piercing'.

Your mother replied with 'sure, that would be cool'. You high fived Korrina and went into the earring shop.

~Time Skip~

"GODDDDD I WAS SO FREAKED OUT!!!" you gasped. "Why? The ear-piercing wasn't painful," Korrina shrugged. "Well, I felt it though," you laughed and sighed.

You two chose three pairs each. You bought a simple one with a blue snowflake, one with diamonds, and the last one with a gold star.

Korrina got the same but she chose one with a red sphere instead of your snowflake one.

----------------

You guys found each other at the front of the tree Iris climbed a while ago and you gasped when one of you guys bought so much that she couldn't carry all of them. "SERENA WHAT THE HECK???" you screamed. "What? There are too many things to buy, and Sinnoh has so many things to buy so why not just buy everything, but the thing is I'm almost out of pocket money," Serena giggled and all of you facepalmed, except Dawn, who sweatdropped.

"Well yeah, but..." May started. "But what?" Serena questioned, narrowing her eyes. "Food is more important," May replied and all of you nodded. "Fine, let me drop this at the hotel before I come with you guys for lunch," Serena sighed as Dawn went with her to the hotel. "Alright bye, meet you at the food court," you called and walked off.

"Hey Y/N, notice something weird going on with Serena?" Misty whispered, taking hold of your wrist. She is slightly taller than you, probably by 1 cm or so. "No? Why?" you asked, not knowing what was going on recently.

"I have a feeling that Serena is jealous that you and Ash are dating now because I think she has a crush on him too. I'm not saying that I ship her and Ash because I don't. You and Ash are cuter than her with him," Misty quietly said. You blushed at what she just mentioned. Deep inside your heart, you felt like bursting because you've noticed a little too but you didn't know what to do.

"I've noticed that too, but I don't know what to do," you said. "Well, then just don't let her know what you're thinking now but keep a little distance," Misty advised. "Thanks, that'll do," you smiled and she returned the smile.

Author's note
Short chapter here everyone! Don't blame me for this but there's not many things to write at the moment but the chapters will be longer soon, stay tuned!