Chapter 13 - A Mysterious Letter

Yesterday was hectic but definitely enjoyable. You were quite tired this morning but you woke up anyways. Oh wait...you can't. Because Ash is hugging you and wouldn't let you go.

You sweatdropped and blushed then looked at the time. Ughh it's 9:50 in the morning, you really want to get out of bed. Oh well, since Ash is asleep, why not just doze off for 10 more minutes.

You managed to stay still for 10 whole minutes and you started to doze off when Ash woke up. You stayed still and decided to scare him.

~10 seconds later~

Ash peeked at you and his face was right infront of you. "Yes now is my chance," you thought. You smacked your hand onto his face at the speed of light, and wrestled him down, flat on his bed with just your hands. He screamed and closed his eyes, uselessly trying to teleport back to the real world, thinking this world is a dreamworld.

You bursted into laughters and caressed his cheeks. "What, it was you?!?!" Ash cried, still recovering from that panic attack. "Yep you guessed it," you smirked and jumped off the bed. "I'll get you for this!!!!" Ash screamed and chased you jokingly. "Come here Y/N!"

Ash laughed and so did you. "Y/N come hereee!!!" Ash called again and you ran over to him and jumped into his arms. You squealed and he kissed your nose.

"Let's grab some ice cream for breakfast!" you said and Ash went to the door with you in his arms. You verbally guided him to the palace's kitchen, and you saw the giant freezer there, waiting for you. "Open me and take the ice cream..." you imagined a voice in your head, from the freezer talking to you.

Ash kneeled down while carrying you and you opened the freezer, which didn't have voice activation, unfortunately. "Which flavor do you want?" you asked Ash. "Umm...you pick."

You grabbed a chocolate flavored ice cream and a cookie and cream ice cream then closed the freezer. "This is heaven..." Ash said quietly, causing you to giggle. He carried you to one if the lounges, which you guided him again and you guys ate your ice creams.

"Ahh this ice cream is so good, do you get to eat this whenever you want?" Ash asked. "Yeah," you smiled and licked your ice cream. "That's so cool! It would be hard to keep fit though. I mean...for me it's not possible because I'd have one or more per day," Ash said and you smirked. "To be honest, it's not easy but not too hard," you said and finished your ice cream.

You went back to your room after the ice cream breakfast and so did Ash. It was weird to eat ice cream for breakfast, but definitely worth it to try.

As you stepped into your room, a cold breeze blew at your face, causing your ombre hair to fly around. A pigeon flew by your balcony and an envelope maneuver from the sky. You caught the envelope just before it landed onto the ground.

You opened it and found a piece of paper inside that wrote:

20 15 20 8 5 19 16 5 3 9 6 9 3 16 51 8 19 15 14,

12 25 19 1 14 4 18 5 13 21 19 20 2 5 11 9 14 7. 7 15 20 15 20 8 5 6 15 18 5 19 20 9 14 23 5 19 20 12 21 13 9 15 19 5, 20 8 5 2 15 19 19 23 9 12 12 13 5 5 20 21 19 20 8 5 18 5.

13 5 19 19 1 7 5 18 '013'

This letter was quite strange to you, but you guaranteed it was written in code. "The pigeon must've dropped it by accident and didn't notice it," you thought as you headed to the door.

You left the room with giving any hints on what you were about to do incase anyone finds out. You went to your mother's office, which was quite close to your room. "Yes Y/N?" your mother said sweetly, but you kept your serious countenance to show her wasn't the time to be sweet and nice. This was serious work, and it may involve a villainous organization.