Chapter 8 - Day Two of School

You woke up a little later than Ash this morning, and he was staring at you, in bed. You looked at him and he blushed and quickly looked away. "What's wrong?" you asked the latter. "N-nothing."

You quickly did your usual morning routine and went to Dawn and Serena's room. "Oh hi Y/N!" both of them said. "Let's get breakfast," you said as you went to your room. "Ash hurry up or you'll skip breakfast!!!" you yelled at the door. The three of you waited outside your room and Ash finally came out after 5 minutes. "Let's go," you said as you walked down the stairs.

"We still have 30 minutes till class," you said. "That's long. Wait...then why did you tell me to hurry up?" Ash asked. "Because you're slow and everyone's waiting for you outside," you replied and he scratched behind his neck in embarrassment. "Alright let's go"

You guys went to the cafeteria and grabbed breakfast. You picked a bowl of cereal and a peanut butter sandwich. After breakfast, you checked the time. "We still have 10 minutes until class."
"What class do you have?" you asked. "Serena and I have Geography," Dawn piped. "That's cool! Y/N and I have History," Ash said and blushed crimson red.

You and Ash parted ways with Dawn and Serena and you went to the opposite side of the school, where you have History. "Let's explore this side at break, we have PRS after History," you said. "A-a-alright Y/N," Ash stammered, blushing again.

In History, you guys had to do a quiz so the teacher know your level. You found it boring and got full marks, thus you were the first to finish it. Your teacher gave you free time afterwards, which you were quite happy about. Ash finished the quiz shortly after and you caught him staring at you.

After class, you left the classroom as Ash followed. "What's PRS about?" Ash asked you. "Law, religion and others." You and Ash left the building and some older people were going up the stairs. A boy who had purple hair who wore a black and blue jacket pushed you down. "Watch where you're going, you mutt," the boy said. You still didn't keep eye contact with him even when he pushed you, at least he wasn't being a pervert. "Hey Paul, looks like these idiots want a lesson from us!" a gangster said to the boy. You learned that his name is Paul.

"What are you looking at?" Paul teased you. "Anywhere else, just not your ugly face," you said as you grabbed Ash's hand and went off to your next class. "What a weirdo," you muttered and rolled your eyes.

You arrived at your next class, which was pretty close to your History classroom. You stopped outside your classroom and looked at Ash, who was blushing to the thought that you grabbed his hand.

Your teacher came shortly and she let you guys in. "Good morning class, I am Professor Juniper and I'l be teaching you PRS this year!" Ash stared at you blankly for some reason, but you didn't really know why. You looked at him and he blushed and so did you, but your blush was way lighter.

"What's wrong?" you asked. "N-nothing," he said. Professor Juniper put you guys in groups of six and were asked to do a quiz race against the rest of the class. You got paired up with Ash again, a boy with blonde hair, another boy with green hair, girl with orange hair and a purple haired girl.

You found out that the blonde hair boy is called Clemont and he is a science genius. The green haired boy is called Cilan, the orange haired girl is called Misty and the purple haired girl is called Iris. You guys introduced yourselves and started the quiz.

You took a piece of paper and put it in the middle of the table. Your teacher projected the first question. It said 'What is the difference between a deductive argument and an inductive argument?'. "Easy," you thought as you sat there, giving your teammates an opportunity. "None of us know the answer, Your Highness," Cilan said. You wrote down the answer and showed it to your friends. "You don't have to talk so formally, you know." You guys ended up getting first place in the quiz. "Yayy we win," Misty said with a squeaky voice.

After PRS, it was break time and you explored the school with Ash and your new friends. "This place is huge, I don't even think we can go through everything this week," you commented. "Yeah, I know right?" Iris said. "You guys wanna exit this building? We should probably explore other buildings first," you suggested. "Iris and I are going to stay here because our next class is here, let's meet at the cafeteria at lunch," Cilan said and you took off with Ash, Clemont and Misty.

You went to the next building, which isn't tall but there is a giant indoor swimming pool inside. You peeked through the windows of the swimming pool and you gasped. A teacher was looking at you so you quickly looked away. "Oops."

Misty decided to leave the group after exploring the next building. "Hey Y/N, Ash. I think we have Chemistry next and we're probably in the same class," Clemont said. You guys left to class together.

~2 Hours Later~

In chemistry, you found out that Clemont was a Science genius and he is near your level. Ash is not as good as you and Clemont but he is above average. In your fourth lesson, you finished work really quickly and caught Ash staring at you.

"Yay, it's lunchtime," you cheered and ran to get food. "Finally, we're here," Ash panted. "Panting?? Already??" you sighed.

You got pizza and spaghetti for lunch and Ash got the same. Serena, Dawn and your new friends came. They introduced themselves to each other and you saw a brown haired girl. "This is my new friend, everyone. This is May," Dawn introduced. "Hi everyone!" she said sweetly. "Heyyy," you said and instantly giggled at your choice of words.

You guys had lunch and went off to your next class. "Geography next," you told Ash. This time he led the way and you followed. When you got to class, you saw people looking at you in shock. "Hi!" you said. "OMG!!! The Princess of Kalos is so pretty!!!" a girl with blonde hair and a high ponytail said. "I'm Korrina, it's nice to meet you, Your Highness!"

"Ermm...you can just call me Y/N, and also, nice to meet ya," you said. You started to have a long conversation with this new girl you've met and a girl with blue hair and a fringe interrupted you. "Hi! I'm Miette!" she says. "Heyy," you answered and you stared at her for a few moments and then continued to talk to Korrina. Ash was looking at you behind and he kept blushing. "Ooh, Ash crushes on me," you thought.

In Geography, you sat in tables of five and you met a guy named Calem. "This school is amazing, I've met so many people today," you stated. "Mhm," Ash mumbled and blushed. 'I wonder if he's able to stop blushing for a minute," you thought and giggled.

~After school~

You and your friends all formed a group and all of you hung afterschool. You played football because the boys liked it. Dawn and Serena wanted to stay out but you managed to convince them.

You guys then parted ways and you left to your dorm with Ash.