Chapter 12 - Returning Home

Yesterday was your final day of school and the teachers gave you homework. It was not just any homework, it was boring homework. You almost fell asleep in Math class when your teacher lectured you guys about the homework expectations.

After school, you and the group hung out for the last time before the break. Then you guys returned to your rooms and started packing. "Packing is pain, and not the good kind," Ash moaned and you said "Well, it's better than me kicking a football in your face." The receptionist told you guys that you may put your luggage in the room so you guys can save energy without having to carry heavy loads home.

You and the group met again and had dinner. You guys talked about what you will be doing in the break. Everyone seemed extremely interested in your story. You mentioned that you will be spending a week relaxing and a week less of studying and also that Ash will be here with you. He hugged you when you said that.

You guys slept at 10 pm last night, which wasn't too late but it was definitely not early. You and Ash were watching random stuff from YouTube on his bed and you fell asleep on his bed. You heard whisper something about you being cute but you were too tired to wake up.

This morning, you woke up at 8 when the alarm on your phone went off. You saw Ash still in his position from last night and it appears that he fell asleep after you fell asleep on his bed. "Huh?" you moaned when you saw where you were this morning. You were cold and tired so you hugged Ash and tried to go back to sleep. "Y/N it's time to wake up," Ash said. "The limo doesn't come until 9:30," you replied. Ash sighed exasperatedly and stayed in his position because you were hugging him and he couldn't squirm off so he played on his phone.

About 15 minutes later, you finally woke up and went to the bathroom, leaving Ash on the bed. You dressed in formal clothes, which consisted of a skirt and a top. You also had a pair of sunglasses on top of your head. You wore Chelsea boots that are colored black. Ash wore the normal outfit he wore before the uniforms came out.

You guys had breakfast after everything was sorted in the room. You locked the door and went to the reception to return the keys. "Hey Korrina," you said. "Hii Y/N, Ash!" Korrina said. Ash looked behind him and waved at Korrina. You two planned for the remaining week and she said she could get to the palace herself so you told her to wait outside the gates of the palace. She delightfully nodded and you three returned the keys and left the building.

"Bye Korrina, see you in a week!" you said as you waved to the latter, who was leaving the school site. "It's 9:00, let's grab breakfast," you said and took Ash's hand. You guys ate breakfast with Cilan and Clemont then you left. "Bye guys," Ash said and you two left for the limo.

"Your Highness, please enter," the driver said as he opened the door for you. "May I ask, who is this young man here with you? I'm not sure of Her Majesty the Queen would like that." You looked at the driver and gave him a look that says 'no worries' and he nodded hesitantly. Ash was hesitant to get in the limo so you dragged him in. "Don't be nervous," you told him and held his hand to comfort him. "I'm so not used to this," he whispered. You hugged him to reassure him. The limo didn't have a bump in the middle like normal private cars so you two were able to sit together. "I'm here so don't worry. You trust me right?" you said. Ash nodded and you took your phone out and texted your mother.

'Hi mom'

'Hi sweetie, what's up'

'I have a new friend who's going to come'

'Who is that friend?'

'He's Ash, a boy from Kanto'

'Ooh, is he your boyfriend?'