Chapter 23 - An Invitation???

Ever since that incident, you got diagnosed with aichmophobia, a disorder that causes you to fear sharp objects. You also got diagnosed with temporary acute trauma from the violence from the Team Flare problem.

The trauma will sometimes make you hypervigilant, unable to focus, sleep disturbances, and have sudden anger outbursts. Now, you are only comfortable around Ash and Korrina, and nobody else. Also, you won't talk a lot like you used to, and you might faint from anxiety.

-----------------

You insisted on going to school even though you now have problems.

On the day Ash got released from the hospital...

"Why am I scared of people? What happened to me?" you thought. You opened your mouth to speak but no word came out. You saw a person holding her car keys and gasped. You suddenly stopped walking and froze. Your pupils turned smaller than crumbs.

Ash stopped walking and looked back when your hand slipped out of his. "Y/N what's wrong?" he asked, clearly perturbed in his voice. You opened your mouth again but still, no words came out. "OH MY GOD Y/N!! ARE YOU OKAY??? YOUR EYES!!!" Ash screamed.

Your lips turned pale and you started to lose balance from the process of going unconscious. "Y/N!!! Hang in there!!!" Ash said as he held you up despite his maim. He sat you down on a bench a few meters nearby and you opened your eyes to see yourself somewhere unfamiliar.

"Where are we?" you weakly asked. "On a bench," Ash replied. You calmed down from that sudden symptom of the phobia and started walking again.

Now that you have aichmophobia and the trauma, you can't do much, other than to overcome your fear of sharp items.

You and Ash left the dorm late today and your fans were waiting outside your dorm to see how you're doing. You started freaking out but Ash held you close to him to cut some of the fear off before you get a panic attack or something. "Alright everyone, I know you're Y/N's fans but please leave. I understand how much you guys care for her but she has aichmophobia from that knife incident and trauma from the violence Team Flare has caused," Ash declared.

There were murmurs from your fans and you were a little crept from it due to your trauma. "It's okay," Ash whispered to you as everyone left. "Ughh I hate this trauma!!!!" you yelled, as rage started to form. "Hey hey calm down," Ash comforted. "I'm going to calm down, this stupid trauma is SO ANNOYING!" you prepared to pull a punch at Ash but he caught both your fists whike you tried to push.

You snapped back to your old self and gasped. "Ash I-...." you gasped. "It's fine don't worry, I know you don't intend to," he said as he pulled you closer.

You two reached class pretty quickly and again, your trauma came emerged again. You managed to overcome it, but it's still here. "How long will this trauma last?!!!!!" you thought. You didn't notice that you clenched your fist under the table. "Y/N what's wrong?" Ash questioned. "How long does trauma last?" you asked. "Uhhh...I dunno? You're smarter than me," he laughed.

~Time Skip (Afterschool)~

Ash managed to convince you to have lunch with the group but you didn't eat much.

"Today was tough," you sighed, and yawned. But to your surprise, you found a letter on your bed.

Dear Y/N,

You are invited to go to Sinnoh. Come to my dorm now if you are joining.

Cheers,
Dawn :)

"Wait...who's Dawn??? AHH WHAT DID I JUST SAY??? I HAVE MEMORY LOSS TOO?" you screamed. "That was so funny," Ash hysterically laughed as he walked over to you and placed his hand on your shoulder. You slapped his face with apoplectic energy and he fell to the ground in agony. "How strong are you?" Ash asked in shock. "Stronger than you," you replied, with a sweet voice. "I'm heading to Dawn's dorm."

"Wait Y/N!! What about your trauma? Are you going to be okay with people?" Ash yelled, but it was too late because you ran outside already.

You knocked on the door and Korrina came out. "OMG Korrina you're going?" you asked in a sligtly quiet tone, unable to speak louder because of the others around. "Yeah, uhh you okay? You're sweatdropping," Korrina asked in concern. "Y-Yeah....." you quietly said, still nervous around people.

"Is this a girls only trip to Sinnoh?" Korrina asked, slightly disappointed that Clemont won't be able to come. "Yeah! May, Serena, Misty, Y/N, Iris, you and me are going!!!" Dawn said and you gulped slightly due to the amount of people. "It's in 4 months, don't worry, your trauma and aichmophobia would be gone by then," Korrina laughed.

She took your hand for comfort and you smiled. You guys talked about the trip immediately, but you stayed mostly quiet.

~Time Skip~

You and the girls left pretty quickly after. When you opened the door to your room, Ash wasn't inside. You decided to text him to see his location but he beat you to it.

'Hi Y/N, I'm at Cilan's room with the boys in the group, see you in 5 minutes :)'

'Oh okay, I need to tell you something'

'Me too <3'

'Bye'

You tossed your phone onto the bed and started clearing some homework. You managed to overcome your fear of pencil tips but this was an exception. "Hiiii I'm back and OMG Y/N!!! YOU'RE HOLDING A PENCIL YESSS YOU DID IT!!!!" Ash screamed with joy. "Uhh yeah...I guess?" you laughed.

"Oh, by the way, I have to tell you something," you and Ash said in unison. You stayed silent so he could talk, and to avoid speaking simultaneously because it was awkward. "In 4 months, it's Easter and I'm going to Unova with Cilan, Clemont, Gladion, and Drew," Ash said, looking down, not knowing how you would react to it. "I don't know if you're going to be okay if I'm not here," he quietly said. "I feel like I'm leaving you."

"Actually I'm going to Sinnoh with the girls, so don't worry," you smiled and held his cheeks with your hands. He blushed which made you giggle. "You are?" Ash asked in surprise. "Yeah, so just have fun and we'll meet each other after the trip," you said. He smiled and pulled you in for a kiss.

You put your hands on his shoulders and nuzzled him.

So do you like this book? I'm not the best at writing romance because I don't fully understand it, I'm only thirteen and I've never really cared about romance in my life so I hope you understand :)