Chapter 10 - A New Chapter of Your Life

Yesterday was one of the best days you've had during your time here. You and Ash confessed to each other. It was quite awkward, but you got through it without embarrassing yourself or anything like that.

You were woken up by Ash this morning and you just changed into the school uniforms. You've packed your school bag yesterday so no hassle today, yay. The shirt is white colored with the school logo on the top left of your shirt. You were also required to wear a skirt that is colored navy blue. For Ash, he had to wear long pants with a belt. You guys also wore a tie and it looked cute on you two.

You decided to wear a blazer to complete your uniform because it's winter. You didn't need the puffer jacket because the shirt was long sleeved. Ash wore the long sleeved shirt too and he wore the puffer jacket, which you thought was a little over the top. "It's freezing here, it's probably going to snow today," Ash said. "It's not too cold outside," you said, giggling.

"You're so cute," Ash awkwardly commented and you blushed. You took his hand and grabbed your bag and both of you left to find the group. You arrived at the meeting place, which is the cafeteria.

"Awwww, how sweet," Korrina cooed. "Since when did all that happen?" Dawn asked, excited. You and Ash blushed and sat down in the remaining seats. You decided to change the subject by talking about uniforms. "You look so cute in a uniform Y/N," Korrina said with stars in her eyes. "Aww really? Thanks!!" you replied.

You and Ash sat close to each other and ate breakfast while listening to the group talk about school stuff and homework, education, and even celebrities. They mentioned you and you joined in the conversation and Ash blushed the whole time.

You guys finished breakfast and headed to class. You and Ash held hands while you walked to class. Your first class was Geography and Korrina and Miette is in your class, though you don't know Miette too well you considered her as an acquaintance. You and Korrina were talking about girly stuff and Ash was behind you, still holding hands. He wasn't interested in the girly stuff and you could tell he felt a little jealous that you were talking to Korrina.

You and Korrina didn't stop talking until you arrived at the outside of the class and Ash felt jealously rush through his body but he didn't do anything about it. You, Ash, and Korrina worked as a team during a task where you had to do research and carry out a presentation. It wasn't fun but not the worst task you could imagine you'd be doing during this school year.

You had English for your next class so you separated from Korrina, which was quite a relief for Ash and he went to class with you. For the lesson, you guys had to read for the hour because your teacher says students nowadays don't read. That was quite awkward for all of you, but you have to admit, it was fun.

You grabbed the biggest book you could find in the classroom and opened it up and started reading but a while later, you fell asleep because the book was boring. Luckily your teacher didn't notice because your teacher was far too busy marking pieces of writing. Serve him right for making us do writing," you thought.

At the end of the class, Ash woke you up and you guys left the class when the teacher dismissed you. You were tired after class so you leaned your head on Ash's shoulder when you left the class. Many students stared at you with their eyes widened seeing you being so close to Ash. "Ughh today is so boring, partly because Korrina's not here. You're the only person who is not boring" you told Ash. He blushed and squeezed your hand affectionately.

You and Ash went to the cafeteria to meet up with the group, just like you always do. In the past few days, Gladion joined during breakfast, break, and lunch which was quite surprising because he is known as the 'edgy kid'. He would join the group duing these times but he always stayed quiet.