Chapter 6 - Revealed

You stared at Ash and gave him a somewhat nervous and cheerful expression "Yeah." Ash stared at you and said "Cool! It's my first year too!"

"Should I reveal my identity to this boy? I don't know him well but he sounds trustable," you thought as you sweatdropped. "What's wrong?" Ash asked you as you stared at him as you fiddled with your fingers. "N-nothing," you answered.

"You sure?" Ash asked with a concerned expression. "Yeah," you replied. The two of you talked for a while and got to know each other better. "I'm bored, what do you want to do?" you asked as he stared at you again. "Um...what do you want to do?" Ash asked back as you kicked your football at him. You quickly slipped you feet into your football shoes while Ash caught the ball with his hands. "What was that for?" Ash asked, gesturing to the ball. "No idea, are you going to play?" you replied. He nodded and kicked the ball as hard as he could towards you. The ball went speeding towards you and you gently kicked it upwards and sent it back at full power. Ash didn't catch the ball and he deflected it with his hands but he got pushed back.

"Woah Y/N/N (your nickname), you are strong!" Ash said. You guys kept passing the ball until both of you got bored. Ash saw some sheet music on the grand piano and asked "Hey, do you play piano?"

You looked at him and looked away as you walked to the piano. You started playing one of the hardest songs you know and he gasped, "W-wha h-how did y-you play t-that?" and you smiled. "I'm diploma level, so I can play it." Ash's eyes widened and you played another song as he stood there quietly watching you in awe.

After you finished that song, you put on your original shoes you wore this morning, "You wanna go have a school tour?" you asked as Ash nodded and packed his backpack. You put your wallet, your phone and the room keys into your pocket. "Let's go."

Ash locked the room as you went to the elevator. "Hey it's this way," Ash said as you ignored him and clicked the button for the elevator. "I need to tell you something, Ash," you said as you dragged him into the elevator.

"I'm not who you think I am," you said quietly as you clicked the button for the elevator to go to the ground floor. "What do you mean?" Ash asked with a confused expression. "Come with me," you said as you got out the liftand Ash followed.

You found a place behind an unfamiliar building in the school site and stopped when you decided it was safe enough to reveal something. "Don't tell anyone about this," you said to Ash as you took off your hat and revealed yourself. "OH MY GOD!!!! YOU...YOU ARE....PRINCESS Y/N!!!!!" Ash said loudly, unable to control himself. "Shhh," you said as you put your hands over his mouth. "Your Highness, please forgive me, I didn't mean to overreact," Ash said apologetically. "No, it's fine. But please, don't tell anyone, I don't want people to know just yet, or I'll be getting so much attention," you said as you removed your hand from his mouth. "As you wish, You Highness," Ash said as he bowed towards you. "You don't have to speak so formally to me, you know," you said, "Now, let's explore the school, we have a whole day free, class starts tomorrow."

"Y/N why don't you want me to talk to you formally?" Ash asked. "My family and I don't talk formally to each other so I seriously don't mind if you call me by my name. After all, we're friends and I feel like I can trust you," you said. "Okay, I guess," Ash replied as you grabbed his arm and started exploring the school.

"Where should we start?" you asked. "No idea, we're in the west side of the school so let's explore this area first," Ash said, "then we can go the east." Ash walked beside you and you explored a building next to your dorm. You and Ash walked into the building and saw a few signs. "Hey Y/N! There's a library, study rooms, music rooms, and a cafe here!" Ash said as he came over to you. Your eyes widened when you saw the sign he was reading. "Wow, that's so cool!" The both of you went took the elevator to each of the floors and walked around.