Chapter 15 - First Date

Author's note:
Hey reader! Hope you're enjoying this story so far, it's not the best I know, but at least it's not the worst :)

I'm not used to writing romance so forgive me if the romance parts aren't so 'kawaii'

Anyways...
HAPPY 7 YEARS OF XY!!!
Pokemon XY started 7 years ago, it's a sad and happy thing to be honest. Happy is because the XY anime have reached a milestone already and yet, the fanbase is still the same. People are still in this fandom like it's still airing, well, in my region, it's airing and I'm so happy about it!!! The sad thing is it's been a long time and we all miss the XY gang! It's been 4 years since we've last saw them!!

Well, hopefully we'll see the XY gang soon, and enjoy this story!

Tokyo~
October 17
---------------------

Just about time, there was a knock on the door. You opened the door to see your lover waiting outside. He wore his usual outfit, which was a little boring but still appropriate for a date. As an extension, he wore a blue winter jacket outside.

"Y/N? I uhh...y-you look so cute i-n this o-outfit," Ash stammered which made you giggle. "Thanks, and where are we going tonight?" you asked. "Somewhere, it's a surprise," the latter replied as he held out his hand for you take.

You gracefully took his hand and blushed and you and Ash went to the front door to wait for Korrina. "Y/N, Ash!! I'm going to Clemont's now!!! Have fun on your date," Korrina excitedly said, fangirling inside at the fact that you and Ash are about to go on your first date.

Your blonde friend raced out the door and ran off without looking back. "Shall we go?" Ash asked and you nodded. You two walked out the gate and people looked at you with their eyes widened and jaws dropped. You waved at them with a friendly expression, then looked at your boyfriend. He gulped but put on a fake smile.

After a while of walking, you reached a fancy restaurant. "This is it," Ash told you and you looked back at him, confused at what was going on. "What's it?" you asked, still thinking about what he meant. "We're having dinner here," Ash replied and you nodded.

You stepped into the restaurant and loud cheers and screams filled the whole place. You and Ash both scooted apart from each other because you had a feeling your fans would come and ask for your autograph or something. A little girl with blonde hair and a side ponytail approached you. "Oh my God!!! It's the Princess of Kalos!!! Your Highness, will you please take care of my brother?" the girl proposed. You swore Ash had imaginary flames around his body. He came over to you and slipped his hand over your waist as a sign of affection and to let the girl know you're taken. "I'm sorry, I'm already taken. Just out of interest, who's your brother?" you asked. "Oh his name is Clemont. He needs a dependable wife so I'm trying to find pretty girls for him. My name's Bonnie by the way," Bonnie explained. Just then, a man with brown hair came over, then pulled Bonnie away and said "I'm truly sorry, Your Royal Highness, my daughter can be irritating," the man said. "Dad!!" Bonnie cried and you raised your hand to stop the conflict between Bonnie and her dad. "No no, it's fine, she's a sweet little girl. And also, this name, Clemont, sounds familiar. Is he a student in Kalos High?" you questioned.

"Yeah, he's a science genius, and is the second best in the grade!" Bonnie proudly said and you smiled at her enthusiasm. You decided not to mention the fact that you study there and thus, you are smarter than Clemont. "Cool! Well, I hope to see you soon, I need to have my dinner now," you said and took Ash's hand and went to a table. The other people stared at your beauty but you weren't too bothered by it.

"Y/N what would you like?" Ash asked you. "Anything is fine, you order for me," you sweetly said and he blushed and looked at the menu. "Alright, if you say so," Ash hesitantly said and you looked at the restaurant's atmosphere. "This place is so pretty," you thought and a little smile was brought to your face.