Chapter 14 - Meeting A Friend

You spent the rest of the week doing homework and enjoying life. Last week, when Ash got unlimited ice cream, it was so gaiety and you ate a lot of ice cream, but Ash ate more than you, due to his huge appetite. You guys also cleared out most of your homework, well, except math of course. Math is a boring subject, and it's certainly painful, and not the good kind. Your football skills also improved. You managed to score 49/50 goals and not to mention that Ash took quite a few hits from you.

"Ughh, 9 am, how I love waking up at this time" you sarcastically thought, as you intellectually rolled your eyes. You thought your alarm clock was ringing but you found out it wasn't ringing. "Oh yeah, I didn't set my alarm clock last night," you thought. You looked around and saw Ash sitting on your bed staring at you like you were in a coma or something. You blinked your eyes twice and tilted your head. "What are you doing here?"

"To wake you up," Ash said and smiled sweetly. "Whyy?" you moaned and grabbed your blankets and went back to sleep. "Korrina's coming here today," Ash said and you knew he successfully lured you to wake up. "Oh right, now I gotta wake up ughh," you moaned again and got out of bed. Ash just sat there, waiting for you to get changed.

You went to your closet and grabbed a winter outfit that looks cute enough to meet Korrina and went into the bathroom to get changed. You fixed your smooth, medium length ombre hair and and got out. "You look cute, as always," Ash complimented and you blushed. You still blushed, even though you and Ash are a thing.

"Let's grab breakfast," you said as you went to the pantry nearby. It is on a different floor, but still close. You made a bowl of cereal and so did Ash and you went to the lounge to eat. "How many lounges are there in the palace?" Ash asked you. "Exactly 15."

Ash's eyes widened in shock and you laughed at his reaction. "Compared to other palaces in other regions, this is not a lot, but still, it's a lot compared to a small palace."

You two ate breakfast in silence and Ash decided to go back to his room while you went to the front gate to meet up with Korrina. "Your Highness, there's someone outside the gate, would you like me to get rid of her or let her stay?" a butler asked. "She's my friend, Korrina," you replied, with an emotionless voice. You walked out to the front door and opened the gate and Korrina came in, but was hesitant due to nervousness.

"Korrina!!" you cried and the two of you hugged tightly. "Y/N!!" Korrina said excitedly and you two broke the hug. "Let's go inside," you said. "Wait does Queen Diantha allow?" Korrina asked hesitantly. "Well, duh! But she doesn't know you're here so I'll take you to her office so she meets you," you replied. "Um...okay...I-I guess?" Korrina stuttered. "Geez, don't be so nervous, you're like Ash nervous," you said and sighed but you then laughed. "Okay, I-I'll try not to be nervous," Korrina said and you put your arm around her shoulder to make her feel better and walked in.

"Wowww, this place is colossal!!!" Korrina whispered. "Yeah," you said and smiled. You took Korrina to your mother's office and your mother squealed in joy. "Korrina is it? Call me Diantha," your mother said. "Hi I'm Korrina," Korrina said, half confident half nervous which made you giggle inside, but you held it. "Y/N, is Korrina staying here for the rest of the week?" your mother asked and you looked away nervously. "Yeah, if it's fine with you."

"Yeah of course it is sweetie!" your mother sweetly said which made you red faced. "Mom, Stop!!!" you squeaked. Korrina and your mother continued the conversation and you had to stay there because your mother insisted. She embarrassed you a few times which made your face go crimson red.

"Why don't you two go have some free time," your mother said. "Okay," Korrina said happily. "About time," you muttered quietly and sighed. Enough of your mother embarrassing you, you and Korrina left the office and showed Korrina around.