Chapter 26 - Home, Sweet Home!

A week passed...

Tomorrow you're leaving Sinnoh, and going back to the school to finish off the term...

This Monday, you went to Dawn's house and believe it or not, it was gigantic! There's a giant living room and a colossal kitchen because her mom loves cooking. Upstairs, Dawn's bedroom is huge; not bigger than yours but still big.

The day you guys went skiing was absolutely exhilarating, and terrifying to be honest. You've never gone skiing so it was definitely a great experience! You tried to eat snow and had a snowball fight alongside kids your age.

Tomorrow is the day you leave Sinnoh and go back to Kalos and you have to admit, it's kinda sad but Kalos needed you.

~6:00 PM~

"What should we eat for dinner tonight, the last dinner here," you said. "I say we have sushi and ramen!!!!" Korrina yelled, pumping her fist to the air, and ran out of the room. You peeked at Serena with the corner of your eye when you started walking out. She was glaring at you and clenching her fists.

You shrugged mentally and left the room.

~Time Skip~

"Ahhh I'm stuffed, the sushi was great," you sighed once you reached the hotel room. I can still eat a plate of sushi though, it's too good," May laughed.

"Well, this is it for our holiday. We better pack," Korrina said. "Yeah, if you want to miss the flight then don't pack," Serena said, looking directly at you, and her voice became sarcastic and agitated when she ended the sentence, looking at you.

You ignored her and jumped off the bed to pack. When you finished, Misty came over and gestured you to go outside with her. "Did you see it?" she asked. "Yeah, her eyes were full of vexation and bitterness," you sighed but laughed.

"Yeah, I think she's going to make a move soon, when we are in Kalos," Misty warned. "Alright, thanks, I'll do something about it if I have to," you said and went back inside.

-----------

~7:00 AM~

You woke up to the sound of your friends screaming and having a pillow fight, the last pillow fight in Sinnoh.

~7:40~

"Finally you guys are done fighting," you laughed. "Excuse me, not of us are fighting apart from the fact that you are fighting," Serena retorted. "Uhh...that doesn't make sense," you smirked, sitting up from your lying position on the bed. "Shut up you jerk," Serena said, with the most bitter voice she could do.

You rolled your eyes and said "No." She got really mad and grabbed her clothes and ran into the bathroom. "Damnnn girl," Misty teased. "SHUT UP YOU MUTT!!" Serena screamed and you held your laugh.

"What are you going to do about that crush thingy?" Korrina asked you. "Uhh, I'm just going to ignore her until...who knows when," you said and everyone silently giggled.

~At the airport~

"Alright we finally arrived and it's almost time for our flight," you panted but had a smile on your face notwithstanding the fact that it's almost time to leave Sinnoh and that you guys almost missed the check-in for the flight. "It's all your fault Y/N, we had to run here because of you," Serena scolded. "You're so stupid to even tell the time."

"Uhh okay but wait, what have you done in your life that made you such an Einstein?" you asked back in a sarcastic voice. "What...did...you...say...to...me???" Serena growled, walking towards you. "Hey chill you domineer," you retorted and walked away, all of the girls ditching Serena and following you.

~On the plane~

"You know Ash is mine and not anyone else's!!! You MUST break up with him or I'll make you," Serena intimidated. "You know, you can't scare me and I have my brother with me and he supports me a lot so I don't think there's a lot you can do about it," you smiled and looked away.

You guys were in business class and you and Korrina took the middle seats and Serena sat in front of Korrina, and May, Dawn, and Misty sat behind you; Dawn in the single seat. Iris was next to Serena in case anything happens or Serena trying to kill you again.

"I will kill you, Y/N!!!" Serena directed her whisper to you. "Shut up buffoon," you moaned. "Yeah, can you just stop? It's getting annoying, you're such a kid," Iris chuntered. "No, I won't stop until Y/N breaks up with my Ash," Serena retorted, glaring at everyone.

~6:00 PM~

You finally got off the plane and yawned once you got out. What a coincidence. Anyways, you stayed quiet and the girls ditched Serena because of her irritation on the plane, and she gossiped to herself, all about you.

Your phone rang and you answered it. "Heyy Y/N where are you? I'm in the South of the airport. You wanna meet there?" Ash asked. "Yeah sure, see you soon," you squeaked and hung up. "Guys I need to go now, see you tomorrow, byee have fun," you said and ran off.

You headed to the South of the airport and saw the boys there. "Y/NNNN!!!!!! I miss you so much," Ash said and hugged you. "I missed you too," you whispered, then hugged back. "Awww I ship you two!!!!!!!!" Calem cooed. "Calem stop, you're embarrassing me!!" you laughed and blushed. Ash kissed your cheeks and you blushed with your eyes wide open and the boys cooed. Well, not all, but all except Gladion.

You guys left the airport right after and you and Ash were at the back. "So how was Sinnoh?" he asked. "It was pretty fun," you shrugged. "What about you?"

"It was amazing!!!! Calem got banned from a video game center and a fast food restaurant for violating the rules," Ash laughed. "Did you have to tell her that?!!!" Calem frowned and punched Ash on the shoulder. "Yeah I have to or she'll kill me if I don't tell the truth," Ash gulped. You poked his cheeks and said "Yeah, to be honest, I would just smack him until he spits out the truth."

Ash gulped harder and you giggled. "Oh I love teasing you, so cute," you laughed and speezed his cheeks. He blushed and you smirked. "Stop!!! I get it I get it!!!" Ash cried and you reached for his hand, still having a smirk on your face.

----------

Back at the dorm, you lay in bed eating instant noodles, while Ash looked at you, again. "Where'd you get that?" he asked. "Sinnoh's biggest supermarket," you replied. "Ahh no wonder your luggage is full of good stuff to eat," he laughed. "Go ahead and help yourself, there's plenty," you said.

"Uhh...I uhh...okay," Ash stuttered. "I can't believe I forgot to get food in Unova!!!" "First time you said you forgot food," you sighed, laughing.

For the rest of the night, you did nothing but sleep the whole time, and trying to block the sound of the TV with a pillow on top of your head.