Shopping

Although the video was finished, the band had another photo-shooting to do for the album in front of the same location. When Paul and I arrived, they were all prepared and about to start. This moment reminded me of the first time we met. However, this time, I was determined to do things right. Before I approached them, I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Hi." I said and waved at them shyly from a distance.

When they saw me coming, they all looked surprised, except Bill who smiled back at me.

"Hey! Nice to see you!"

"Nice to see you too." I replied.

"Yeah, it's good to see you." Tom mumbled with a guilty face. "Bill told us what happened to you. Are you okay?"

"I'm better now. Don't worry." I answered. "Actually, like I told Bill, I'm the one who has to apologize to you guys. I'm the one who started it all and I'm sorry I called you fucking morons."

Tom looked at me, speechless. He then turned towards Georg and Gustav and told them to come closer.

"I think we need to mark that day. Tyler!" he assembled us all and called the photographer. "Can you take a picture right now? I'm gonna need that in order to remember that she really said what she said!"

We all laughed and Bill shook his head at his brother, although he was still smiling.

The rest of the afternoon went pretty well. Everyone was having fun and the pictures Tyler took turned great. He even offered me to take pictures of me, which I politely refused.

"Why not?" Bill asked. "Don't worry about looking good, he's a professional!"

"I'm sure of that," I replied, embarrassed. "but I still think I'll pass, I'm sorry. No offense, Tyler."

"None taken." he said and smiled.

However, Bill looked more disappointed than him. After we said goodbye to Tyler, Gustav and Georg left and Paul offered to ride me back home.

"Well, Tom and I are going shopping. Maybe Angela wants to join us?" Bill turned at us and asked.

I hesitated and looked at Paul who nodded.

"Um, sure, why not?" I replied with a smile.

"Great, let's go then!" Bill said, enthusiastic, and headed towards their car.

"Have fun, sis'!" Paul replied with a wicked smile as I followed them.

I gave him a discreet sarcastic laugh: we both knew I was ready to follow these freaky twins anywhere. However, he also knew I hated shopping even more than being photographed, which I wouldn't tell Bill, of course.

"Ok, where should we go next?" Bill asked, looking at all shop windows left and right on the street.

"Er, Bill, don't you think you've had enough?" I asked, glancing at the five bags of shoes and clothes he was carrying.

"For Bill, it's never enough." Tom said with a smirk.

"Yeah? Look who's talking." Bill replied and pointed at Tom's three own. "You become more and more like me every time. I even saw you borrow clothes in my closet the other day."

"What? I did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Guys! Who cares?" I cut them off and rubbed my temples. "I feel like the world's been turned on its head, like you're supposed to be the girls doing all the talking and shopping and I'm the guy who just follows quietly and carry all their bags."