Nervous

When Georg and Gustav went to pick up the twins for their interview with JoJo that day, they were surprised to see that neither of them was in a good mood, even though they both liked the animator.

"Bill didn't sleep well. He's a little grumpy today, to say the least." Tom explained. "And he didn't see any reason to let me sleep either."

"That's not true, I let you sleep." Bill objected. "You didn't have to stay awake all night to listen to what I was doing."

"You made so much noise I had no choice but to hear everything," Tom replied. "the walking, the doors, the computer turned on and off…"

In the back of the car, as the twins kept arguing, the two others looked at each other and sighed.

"It's gonna be one of these days, huh?" Gustav pointed at the twins and asked Georg, who nodded.

The interview went well. Everyone kept smiling and laughing, until the cameras were turned off and the band said goodbye to JoJo. After that, they headed back home and the twins quarreled again.

"I'm just tired of your jokes, Tom. Stop making fun of me whenever I'm trying to answer a question!"

"So you're saying I should have let you answer? Bill, you were so slow and you looked so serious it looked like you were trying to solve the mystery of the universe. He asked you simple questions. How could I not make fun of that?"

"How about you just, I don't know, shut up next time?"

"Hey, you shut up!"

"No, you shut up!"

"Guys! We got it!" Georg cut them off. "How about you both shut up?"

"No, you shut up!" they both replied at him, which made Gustav laugh as Georg crossed his arms, upset.

"By the way," he declared. "David tried to call you both about the dates in Europe. He said only Tom answered."

"Oh yeah, that's right." Bill said and smirked. "Gee, I wonder why. Maybe it's because somebody lost my phone somewhere. Right, dear brother?"

"I didn't lose it." Tom objected. "And again, I'm sorry I hid it and could not remember where I put it. But we can still go back to her place and search for it."

"Forget it." Bill mumbled. "I'll wait for her to call."

"Well, she obviously can't call you and she can't call me because she doesn't have my phone number."

"What's going on?" Georg and Gustav both asked.

When Tom explained the situation, they both looked at Bill, a little surprised.

"Well, you know you can't go in Europe without your phone." Gustav replied. "You have to go back there and find it."

"Forget it, guys." Bill repeated louder. "I'm not going back to that place."

Tom sighed. When they arrived at Georg and Gustav's place, they let them both go out and started the engine again.

"Where are you going?" Georg asked. "You're going home already?"

"It's okay. We just need to talk a little." Tom said as Bill looked at him, puzzled. "We'll join guys later."

"Talk about what?" Gustav asked. "Did we say something-?"

Georg then looked at Bill, then looked at Tom and smiled.

"Could it be about-?" he asked him and mouthed "the girl"

"Well, what do you think?" Tom asked back with a smirk.

When the twins were back at home, they both stayed in the car and remained silent for a few seconds.

"Bro, just do her already." Tom suddenly declared and Bill looked at him, flabbergasted.

"What?"

"Come on. If you think you could hide it from me, you obviously tried to hide it to yourself. Go back there and talk to Angela."

"I don't know what you're talking about. What does that have to do with-"

"Bill. Come on."

At these words, Bill gave up and sighed.

"I don't know. Maybe I should." he admitted. "But even without the tour, and even if I was sure about how I feel, I still don't think we should be together. I don't know what to do."

Tom's look became serious.

"I guess I see your point. After all, it's been a long time since we let someone else into our private lives. And we learned a long time ago that people like us shouldn't trust everybody easily. It's a big risk to take."

"Yeah."

"But still, maybe it's worth it this time. And I know you'll feel bad if you don't try while you still have the chance."

"Yeah, that's also true."

"Then, I just have a question. What you waiting for, dumbass?" Tom asked and smirked.

Bill chuckled.

"I don't know. I really don't know." he said in a nervous tone. "What if it doesn't work out?"

"And what if it does? How old are you already? You've been prepared for years. I'm pretty sure you can tell if it's gonna work out or not."

"Yeah, you're right." Bill finally admitted. "But she's so—fragile. I don't want to scare her away. If I have to do it, I'll have to do it right."

"I'm sure you'll find a way." Tom replied and smirked.

Bill nodded, thoughtful.

"I'll try. I'll see what I can do."