Open up part 2

Standing on his knees, without a word, he took off his pants and gave me the transparent plastic ring. As inexperienced as I was, I knew exactly what to do. I gently rolled it out and looked down Bill's belly. He was half-erect, completely naked and vulnerable to me. Yet, I knew he trusted me. I took it my hand and felt its heat. The skin was so thin I could feel life pulse underneath. With both hands, I slid down the protection on it and clumsily rubbed it multiples times with my fingers to make sure it wasn't too tight.

"Keep going." he whispered so faintly it was barely audible.

I hesitantly wrapped my hand on him and started rubbing up and down again. As the condom was starting to fall off, I maintained it at the base with the other hand and squeezed a little tighter. When I saw Bill close his eyes and sigh, I fastened my pace. However, I noticed he was also tenser and twitchier every time I was closer to the tip. When I rubbed it with the tip of my fingers, he suddenly arched his back and moaned like I did earlier. I in turn was so amused that such a simple gesture could drive him crazy I wanted to hear it more. So I instinctively made him lay back on the bed and, with my hands and knees on each side of him, I decided to let it in. At first, it was slow, difficult and clumsy. Thank god it was barely painful. But then, as we both learned to know each other's pace, it all became much easier and enjoyable to the both of us. The sounds, the hotness, the smell of shiny sweat on our skin was intoxicating us, making us beg for more. I couldn't get tired of his moans and his sighs as I kept moving on top of him, smiling, like I was the one making love to him. However, I kept my own mouth shut to prevent my own cries of joy from getting louder. I then saw a strange sparkle in his eyes. When he suddenly rose and pinned me against the bed again, his thrusts became so intense I couldn't help but moan loudly, so drowned in lust I was almost blinded by it. As I held tight on him, Bill abruptly gripped my breasts and plunged himself deeply in me in an ultimate tension of all of his muscles. This was also the last trigger I needed and screamed, mad with pleasure. Finally, he sighed deeply and collapsed on me. In my own struggle to slow down my heartbeat, I looked down at him: his head was now resting on one of my breasts with his eyes half-closed and the other hand resting lazily on the other one, panting less and less.

"I can hear your heart beat." Bill mumbled.

"I'm sure you do." I answered softly.

His lovely voice was music to my ears. I slid my fingers in his sweaty hair, a motherly feeling now overwhelming me. Bill let out a sigh of satisfaction.

"It's beautiful." He said and closed his eyes, his voice getting dozy.

We stayed like this in silence for who knows how long as he fell asleep in my arms and night fell outside. Before I realized it, I rested my hand on Bill's back and my eyelids felt heavier and heavier in seconds. When I wake up, I thought, will he still be there or will it turn out it was all just a dream?