Chapter 1

Once back from the Honeymoon, they had many work lined up.. They had taken an off since Sidharth’s Birthday and it was a long break from December to Feb Mid.. They had to work individually plus together depending upon the project requirement..

Shehnaaz and Sidharth were over burdening themselves as they were workaholics.. Both loved doing things perfectly and always wanted to give their 100% 💯 in their work..

Due to lumpsum of work they had no time for negativity and in a way it was a good thing..

One day, Sidharth was at work and Sana was sipping tea with Mom..

"Time hi nai milta aajkal iske sath" said Sana in a sad ☹️ tone..

"Ye kaam aisa hi na beta.. Ek ek scene shoot karne me time lagta hai.. Itna mat socho" Mom consoled her..

"Raat ka khana bhi sath nai khaa raha hai ye 4 din se.. kuch na kuch kaam.. Itna ki wo khud ka dhyan tak nai rakh raha" Sana continued..

"Abhi Kab tak ka uska kaam lined up hai." Asked mom..

"Baarish ke pehle time hi nai hai iske pass" She replied..

"Aur tumhara schedule?"

"Mera abhi free hai ek hafta.."

"Kyu na ek break lelo tum.. Shehbaaz ke sath reh lo ya Maa ke pass chali jao ek hafte ke liye"

"Nai Bombay se door nai jaungi.. Aapke sath hi rahungi.. Wo busy hai to rehne do usko.. Hum enjoy karenge" she said hugging 🤗 mom tight..

"Jaisi teri marzi bache"

To their surprise Sidharth came home 🏠 early and Shehnaaz was way too happy to see him after long working days in the past two weeks..

He hugged 🤗 her as he entered and snuggled into her more and more..

She rubbed his back knowing he was way too tired..

"Welcome home 🏠 Patidev!" She said with utmost love

" Imissed you Baby!" This was all he could say..

He left her after a good long 5 minutes and lay on his mom’s lap as He saw her.. Shehnaaz went to make a strong cup of coffee ☕️ for him and also started preparing dinner 🥘 for them..

She gave him the coffee and went into the kitchen again.. She made Daal Chawal and Tomato Chutney which she learnt from Mom as it was Sidharth’s favourite.. (I watched the episode where families sent home cooked food and Sidharth’s mom had sent tomato chutney.. I saw a video clip with subtitles on Instagram so adding this)

He spent a good time with his mom And they spoke for sometime..

"How’s work going bache" She asked with concern..

"It’s going very good, thankfully 😅 but I am getting no time for Shehnaaz.. In fact, I’m not getting time for myself too" He replied with his eyes closed and his head resting on his mom’s lap.

"Beta, you don’t need to stress yourself so much.. Why don’t you start meditating 🧘♂️ in the morning.? Don’t over work son.. You’re not a bachelor anymore.." She tried to be supportive but didn’t want to hide the truth..

"Wo kuch boli kya? Yaar she must be so hurt.. Mai time hi nai de paa raha.. She’s smiling in front of me.. Taking care of me.. But mai nai kar raha hu" He said

"Listen beta, She’s from the same industry.. She’s understanding.. But ab tu bada actor ban chuka hai.. Try keeping your conditions now.. Stop working on Sundays at least.. I am not asking you to show unnecessary attitude but just one thing, take Sunday off" she explained..

"Ya I will do this, Thanks Mom" He said and dozed off to sleep 😴

Mom went into the kitchen once and the food 🥘 was ready..

"Sone de usko thodi der, khana ek ghante baad khate hai" Said Mom..

"Ha thik hai.. Aap bhi araam karlo" said Sana and washed her hands and sat on the floor on the sofa 🛋 where he fell asleep..

She kept running her fingers in his hair and kissing 😽 his forehead once in a while..

She woke him up after sometime and he smiled at Her

"I’m sorry Meri Jaan" He said with a guilt in his voice..

He got up and hugged her again..

"Sorry kyu bol raha hai Bebu.. Kaam hai na Baby.. Chill kar"

He got upset again "Tujhe problem nai ho rahi hai? Han! Khush hai mere bina.. Bhadak kyu nai rahi hai.. Meri Sana kaha hai? Haq jatana kaha gaya tera?" He growled at her..

She looked at him with confused 😕 expressions rather shocked 😲 at his outburst..

"Gussa kyu ho raha hai? Tera kaam hai mai samjh ke le rahi hu.. Tu kya chahta hai? Haq jatane wali baat kaha se aayi ab" She said innocently.. He got up from the sofa and went into his room banging his door 🚪 on her face..

She knew he was being irreasonable even he knew it.. But he didn't know why her mature behaviour was pissing him off.. His logic was telling him that she’s being the idle wife and not increasing his tension but his heart wanted his Bubbly Sana who would get angry at him for not spending much time with her.. He was fighting between his mind and heart and that’s when he heard a knock on the bedroom door 🚪 He said, "Come in!" He was surprised to see Sana with a plate of food 🍛 He decided to ignore her was about to leave the room when she held his arm, stopped ✋ him and gave him a tight hug 🤗