CHAPTER 11

Asim stood as a support for Sidharth all this while.. He didn't say anything but was with him..

"She has a hairline fracture and We can't apply 😢 any Move or Volini kind of ointments because her wound will hurt.. Sirf Painkillers 💊 de sakte hai.."

"Kab tak thik hoga? Is it something 🤔 big? Will she be fine?"

"Relax Mr. Shukla, It's a hairline fracture she should be fine in the coming 10 days.. We will put a plaster once the wound heals.. Until then You will have to take special care ❤ "

"When can I take her home 🏡?"

"I will check ✔ her once.. I know you want to take her home 🏡 and even she isn't happy here.. If you want you can take her home by Tomorrow mostly."

"Okay I will make sure to make her 

comfortable 😌 in every way.. One more thing Doctor👩‍⚕️ She always complains about wrist pain and Ankle pains on a regular basis.. Something for that?"

"Her reports show that she has less calcium content in her body.. I can give medications 💊 for that too"

"I don't want to make her body getting used to medications.. Can We just give her Calcium containing food instead?"

"I understand your concern Mr. Shukla but currently her condition is weak.. So for now let her be under medication 💊 for 2 weeks and then get her here, I will do her check up and then let you know."

"Also, I am concerned more because 

She will get pregnant in the coming years too.. I want her to be fine 🙂that 

way."

"You're a perfect example of being a good and supportive husband Mr. Shukla.. I will take care of that.. She will be fine.."

"Thanks Mrs. Gupta.. I'll go to her room now."

"Sure.."

Asim tapped his shoulder, "Discussing Pregnancy and all han! I am so happy Sidharth."

"Health is important man.. She doesn't listen.. Kabhi kabhi sunti hai fir wapas manmaani karna chalu.. I won't be lenient now.."

"Relax bro.. Chal you go inside I will join soon.. wait one more thing.. VG, Kushal, Fifi and Sheena want to visit.. Let me know at what time should I call them."

"Hospital me koi nai chahiye mujhe.. Sab ko bol ghar aa jaenge tab aaye."

"Ha better.. Chal see you man"

Asim went to the cafeteria to have some coffee ☕ 

Sidharth went back to Shehnaaz's room and saw her surrounded by everyone so he again went out.. He had to make some important calls 📞 

He called Mehul first..

M-Ha Sidharth tell me.. Sana bhabi kaise hai?

S- Better hai.. Ankle Fracture hua hai..

M- Mai aur Kaushal pahoch rahe hai Hospital..

S- Acha aa jao fir baat karte hai.. 

M- Aap agar leave ka soch rahe ho to possible nai hai.. Half day at least jana padega..

S- Tu aa fir baat karte hai..

M- Ha bas 10 min..

He disconnected Mehul's  call and called Shehnaaz's Dad..

LOVE AND ADJUSTMENT जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें