CHAPTER 12

"Kaisa lag raha hai Baby?"

"Thik hu Sidharth.. Haye Jhappi Daal na Bebuu"

He obliged and wrapped his arms 😍 around her and kissed her shoulder..

"Maine chalna hai Bebu.."

"Chalegi Baby.. Bas thoda araam zaruri hai.. Pain hai abhi?"

"Maine nai batana.. Injection 💉 de dete hai fir." She frowned..

"Baby baat ko samjh.. Tere pair me jaha ghav hai fracture bhi wahi hai isliye move ya Volini ni laga sakte.. Painkillers denge usse soti rahegi.. Injection 💉 2 sec ka pain hai fir to araam hai na."

"Tu rahega wo time?"

"Ha Baby.. Jitna reh sakunga utna rahunga.. Nai bhi raha to Mai tere Dil

Me to hamesha hi hounga na."

She smiled at the last line.. She gets happy with little things and when sick she really needs pampering and the pain is too much to handle..

"Acha kya kari lunch ke baad?"

"Live gyi thi.. Bade maze kiye.. Bakwas kar rahi thi.. bohot se tere bare puch rahe the.."

"Aww Baby.. Tere live me bhi mujhe attention mil rahi thi..Wow."

"Ha to! Milegi na.. Tu mera hai na.. Sabko pata hai tere bare baat karne se mera dimag sahi hoga.."

Sidharth was amused as he heard her say this.. His guilt was slowly going.. He was understanding how much they loved each other.. He understood she wasn't upset with him.. He was starting to feel better..

He wanted to crush her lips with his but didn't want to hurt her too...

In the meanwhile as he was lost in her she Blushed and looked away..

He went close to her took her face in his hand and his another hand on her waist slightly touching her bare skin under her tshirt..

IN VAADIYO ME.. TAKRA CHUKE HAI..

HUMSE MUSAFIR.. YU TO NAHI..

She closed her eyes and lifted her head up and he made his way to her neck pressing his lips 💋 and placing soft kisses over her neck moving up to her earlobe slightly biting it and sucking it to soothe the pain..

DIL NA LAGAYA HUMNE KISI SE..

KISSE SUNE HAI YUN TO KAI..

He then held her face made her look at him and kissed her forehead,

"I Love You Baby!" He whispered in his husky voice making her heart skip a beat and she moaned, "Sidhaarthhh!"

AISE TUM MILE HO, AISE TUM MILE HO

JAISE MIL GAYI HO ITRA KO HAWA..

QAAFIRANA! SA HAI..

He then kissed her cheeks, her nose

and then placed his lips on hers again kissing roughly this time her hand massaging his back and the other hand caressing his neck...

QAAFIRANA SA HAI.. ISHQ HAI YA KYA HAI! AISE TUM MILE HO.. JAISE MIL RAHI HO ITRA KO HAWA!!!

"I missed You Baby!" He said and she held his face and kissed his forehead..

"I missed You too Bebu"