Chapter 4

Sidharth read the lyrics and he liked it and he gave her the assurance to do the song without thinking much..

"Chal so ja ab bebu.. Kal uthna hai na jaldi" she made him sleep 😴 and he pulled her to sleep with him and they both slept..

He woke up as his alarm ⏰ went off, got ready and kissed Sana’s forehead before leaving..

She woke up a little late and called 📱 him

Luckily he was free for sometime and picked her call..

Sid- Ha baby Good Morning!

Sana- Morning Bebu! Nashta kiya.?

Sid- Ha baby bread 🍞 toast kha liya tha

Sana- Khana bhejti hu.. Mujhe aaj signing ka kaam karna hai.. Aa nai paungi.. But tu kha lena time pe..

Sid- Ha Meri Jaan.. Kha lunga.. Tu bindass jaa.. Dhyan rakhna..

Sana-Ha bebu! Love You 😍

Sid- Love You Baby!

They ended the call and Sidharth got busy with his shoots Nd Sana spent some time with Mom..

Kaushal called after sometime and she left for the Signing of the project.

She reached the destination and asked Kaushal, "dusre actors decide hue kya? Aur location?"

Kaushal replied, "Wo Guru hai male lead.. Location Bombay se door hai.. 2 hours pe.."

"Tune dekhi hai wo jagah? Aur kitne din lagenge shoot ke liye?"

She asked to which he replied, "do teen din.. Kal parso Gana record ho jaega.. Friday shoot ke liye niklenge.. Sunday evening return"

"Guru kaun hai?" She asked in a confused 😕 tone..

"Punjab Industry me naya star 🌟 hai.. Ache kaam kiya hai" He assured her...

"Sidharth se ek baar baat kar leti hu.. Bombay se bahar hai shoot.."

She was about to get up when the director came and she couldn't leave..

Kaushal assured her things will be fine 🙂 and Sidharth had his schedule 📅 too.. He wouldn't feel alone.. So she signed the papers📃

She went to the recording studio and practiced the song 🎵 and liked it so she was in the flow and forgot to inform Sidharth about the shoot location..

She went home 🏡 in the evening and her phone rang once she was on the way..

Sid- Baby! Kaisi hai?

Sana- Mai thik hu Bebu.. Tu kaisa hai? Kaha hai?

Sid- Mai miss kar raha hu teko.. Ghar ke raste me hu.. Tu?

Sana- Mai bhi bas pahoch rahi hu Bebuuu...

Sid- Baat karti reh tab tak.. Teri bak bak sunna hai!

Sana- Tu aaj kitni pyari baate kar raha hai.. Tujhe pta hai gana itna acha hai.. Maine bho practice ki aaj.. Kal parso recording hai..

Sid- Baby network issue ho raha hai.. Hello! Hello!

Sana- Hello!

They couldn't listen to each other’s voice.. She sent him a text saying she'll talk once they will be home!

Once home Sidharth reached first and Mom was at Didis place..

The doorbell 🔔 rang and he opened the door 🚪