Chapter 23

289-405

Sidharth woke up first and turned his alarm off and kissed her forehead and kept her head on the pillow and another one for her to hug and sleep..

//"Tera wala pillow de"// She said in her sleep.. He smiled and handed her his pillow.. He freshened up, took a shower 🚿 and as he came out he saw his clothes hanged properly..

He loved when she takes clothes out for him.. He got dressed and has breakfast.. He came back to the room to hug her as promised..

He lifted her up and she wrapped her hands around him and kissed his neck..

//"Have a good Day Bebu"//

//"You too Sweetheart"//

He kept her on the bed again and she held his collar and pulled him for a quick passionate kiss.. //"I Love Youuuu Mera Putthu"// She whispered and pulled his cheeks.. He finally bid goodbye to her and left.. 

She slept again and Mom went to Didi’s place as she didn’t know about Shehnaaz’s day off..

Shehnaaz woke up because of a phone 📲 call..

//"Hmmmmmm"// She murmured in her sleepy voice.. She didn’t even see who was calling.. //"Meri Jaan uthi nai abhi tak?"

//"Aankh lag gayi aur pata hi nai chala"//

//"Uth jaa kuch kha le baby.. Maa uthaye nai?"//

//"Kal ghar aanke ke bad Maa so chuke the isliye unko pata hi nai hai ke mera shoot nai hai.."//

//"Do Tiffin yehi bheje hai isliye mujhe laga hi ke wo ghar pe nai hai.. Chal tu uth ke fresh hoja baby.. Ken bhi tujhe contact karne ki koshish kar rhaa hai.. Costume trial hai"//

//"Ha thuk hai Bebu.. Tu thik hai na?"//

//"Yes Darling, Mai thik hu.. Bas lunch karne baith raha hu"//

//"Tu kha le araam se.. mai nahane jati hu"//

//"Okay baby"//

She freshened up, took a shower and got dressed in simple shorts and tshirt..

She cooked for herself and spent the day with herself.. Sidharth came home 🏠 and hour early and she threw herself at him..

//"Bebuuuu"//

He hugged her tight and dragged herbto the bed room and crushed on the bed..

//"Thak gaya hai"//

//"Ha Baby"//

//"Mai khana leke aati hu.."//

She got up and went to the kitchen served a plate of his favourite Daal Chawal and got it for him..

He was half asleep when she came to the room.. She kept the plate on the side table and sat on the edge the bed 🛌 and ran her fingers in his hair..

He felt her hands and held it in his and kissed it.. He got up to eat..

//"Khila de baby.. Aaj bhot hectic tha.."//

She fed her and made him sleep.. //"Soja tu"//

//"Tu bhi kha le pehle"//

//" Mai kha lungi tu so pehle"//

She went to have dinner once he was asleep and snuggled into him as they slept..The next morning she woke up first and saw Sidharth’s phone ringing.. It was Mehul so she picked up..

LOVE AND ADJUSTMENT जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें