Chapter 17

280 to 297

"Since when do you know?"

"Sidharth wo mai bolne wali thi but mauka nai hua"

"Jo puch raha hu wo bolo"

"Ladai ke ek din pehle hi pata laga.. Gusse me sign bhi kar diya agle din jabtu bina upar aaye chala gaya tha."

Sidharth held his head in his hand and ran his fingers in his hair.. He got up from the bed and left the room..

Shehnaaz tried walking but couldn’t.. She took baby steps and went to the hall behind him.. As he saw her walking 🚶 he got up and lifted her in his arms and made her sit om the sofa and he sat on another corner away from her..

She was about to get up..

"Utho mat.. Baithi raho"

"I am sorry na Sidharth! zyada time ke liye nai jana hai.. Sirf 6 din hai Bebu"

"Mujhe tumhare jane se problem nai hai.. Ye tumko bhi pata hai.. Lekin sign tumne gusse me kiya.. Agar koi gadbad hui to andaza bhi hai kya hoga"

"Chilla mat na Sidharth.. Maa uth jaenge.. Kamre me chal aur chilla mere pe.. Ni rokungi.."

He didn’t argue and obeyed.. "utha mat.. Chal sakti hu"

"Chamat dunga tere kaan ke neeche"

"Ha yehi deserve karti hu mai"

He made her sit on the bed and sat in front of her..

"Kya kaha tumne? Yehi deserve karti ho.?. Han?"

She looked away.. He cupped her face and made her look into his eyes..

"Dekh shant ho gaya hai mera gussa.. Aur ye deserve wali baat aaj ke baad nai

karegi.. Tu duniyaa ki choti se lekar badi

Cheez sab deserve karti hai.. Lekin you don’t deserve any shit baby.. I didn’t mean that.."

"Yehi hota hai Sidharth har baar.. Mean nai karta lekin bho kuch bol jata hai"

She lay down and faced in the opposite direction..

"Baby.. Acha meri JAAN.. i am sorry"

She wasn’t ready to listen.. She was trying to explain but he wasn’t listening and this pissed her off..

She fell asleep 😴 and He gave up.. He kept a bottle of water on her bed side table and went to his side to sleep 💤 as Sana felt Sidharth’s presence she again faced her back at him.. He didn’t force her to turn around but hugged her from behind and kissed her shoulders softly.. She didn’t stop him but didn’t move and inch and her anger remained the same..

He knew he will have to make up big time for this.. He couldn’t sleep and he got a call from his director..

D- Sidharth I am sorry 😐 to call you at this hour..

S- Tell me sir.. No issues

D- My sister has come to surprise me from London so let’s cancel tomorrow’s shoot and Holi break ke baad start karte hai from where we left today..

S- Ya I’m cool with it..

D- Bhadki hai biwi?

S- Aapko kaise pata?

D- Beta meri 25 saal ki shadi hai.. Ek pati ke awaz ki tone se samjh sakta hu kya chal raha hai.. Koi nai... Enjoy.. Mana lena apni Naaz ko.. Pyari hai..