Chapter 16

Page 262 to 279
They joined the rest, chit chatted for sometime and left.. Sidharth took Shehnaaz to the hospital to get her ankle plastered.. He asked Naira to accompany them and she agreed..

Baaz and Qiran came along too..

“Bas baby ho gaya.”He kept assuring her nothing would happen and it was finally done..

Sidharth Asked the doctor, “Doctor, Excercise aur walk kabse start karna hai? When can she start walking.?”

“In around 2 days.. Start from day after tomorrow.. Small Steps for 10 minutes on the first day.. Increase the time as days will pass”

“Okay thank You!”

They left from the Hospital 🏥 Baaz and Qiran went to their house 🏠 and

SidNaaz and Naira were in Sidharth’s car 🚗

“Bebuu” She called him in her cutest voice.?

“Bolo”

“Mera na ek cheez karne ka bho man kar raha hai..”

“Ha bolo kya karna hai.?”

“Tu daatega”

“Chal paka mat na.. Bhonkiye Please..”

She made a baby face and said in a low voice, “Seaside jaake baithna hai”

He looked 👀 at Naira and she smiled knowing he is a Critical Situation..

“Shehnaaz.. Baby abhi to plaster bandha hai.. Araam kar do din.. Mai leke jaunga na.. Abhi thoda dhyan rakh le.. Maibhi nai rehne wala hu..”

“Tu nai rehna wala hai isliye bol rahi hu.. Mai car me hi baithungi Darwaza khol ke.. Meko drive pe to leke jaa”

She pouted.. Naira spoke, “Mamu I have classes to attend meko drop karo 🏠 ghar fir jao"

“Rehne de Naira.. Wo nai leke jaega.. Khadoos hai tere Mamu.”

Sidharth decided not to say anything and drop Naira first..

Shehnaaz was quiet 🤫 on the way back.. Sidharth looked 👀 at Naira and gave her a mischievous smile 😉

They reached home 🏡 in a while and Naira got down without saying anything.. Shehnaaz tried To get down but Sidharth locked 🔒 the door..

“Jaane de” She said angerily..

“Jaake dikha ab ru” He unlocked the door and he came out too..

She tried stand on her feet but couldn’t..

“Ho gaya ab? Chalein.?”

She glared at him.. “ Tum ko maine mana kiya.? Bas lagne pe hurt 😔 hona hai..”

“Tu bolta bhi to nai hai.. Kuttey!”

“Kamini.. Baith ab amdar kar pair tere”

She kept her feet in again and he came and sat on the driving seat..

He turned on the music 🎶 and a cute song was playing

SUN MERE HUMSAFAR.. KYA TUJHE ITNI SI BHI KHBAR..

KI TERI SAANSEIN CHALTI JIDHAR.. RAHUNGA BAS WAHI UMRA BHAR..

JITNI HASEEN YE MULAKAATE HAI.. UNSE BBI PYARI TERI BAATE HAI..