Chapter 3

She woke up for gym..

"Teri chutti hai tu so ja na baby.. Mai alarm ⏰ lagaya tha." He said patting her head softly making her sleep 💤 again..

He completed his workout and went to take a shower.. She woke up and saw the bathroom 🛁 occupied so she understood he's showering 🚿 She took out clothes for him and went to make breakfast 🍞🥚"Scrambled eggs"

He came out of the shower and saw his clothes neatly hung on the hook.. He changed quickly and called her...

"Baal tu set kar aaj" He demanded.. She happily did it and kissed 💋 him..

"Bho pyara lag raha hai.. Meri Jaaan" She whispered with love..

They went out and she arranged the table for breakfast and mom joined them too..

They ate silently and he hugged Sana 🤗 a little longer before leaving for work..

"Jaldi aana.." She said kissing his hands.. "Aa jaunga Baby.. Miss me" He smirked at her and left kissing her forehead..

Sana happily went to mom and hugged her..

"Ho gaya sort sab?" She asked..

"Haaa haaaa haaaaa!" She said with excitement "pagal hai wo bas"

"Chalo good sort hua.." Mom was relieved..

"Maa wo mujhe set pe bulaya hai.. Lunch leke nai gaya hai mai leke jau aaj?" She asked..

"Isme puchne wali kya baat hai! Leke jao tumhara Pati hai ab.."

She Blushed and made his favorite chicken 🐔 gravy and roti with Salad and some cut fruits 🍇🍎 sprinkled with chat masala..

She left with her driver to Sidharth's set..

When she reached he was shooting so she waited at his Vanity.. Mehul greeted her and made sure she's comfortable and went back to the shoot..

Once done, Sidharth was drenched with sweat and annoyed because of the heat.. He walked towards his vanity wanting to be in the AC as soon as possible..

He found is strange when 🤔 Vanity was locked 🔒 from inside.. He knocked the door 🚪 and Sana opened it.. He was happily surprised 😮 to see her..

"Mera Baby! Tu aayi hai.." he exclaimed!

"Andar aaja pehle bebu kitna pasrena aa raha hai" she let him in and wiped his face with a towel and a wet wipe..

He pulled her in a hug 🤗 and she rested her head on his chest..

"Bebu tera dil 💓 zor zor se dhadak raha hai.." She said with complete innocence 😇

"Garmi ke wajah se baby" He replied still holding her close..

"Chor de baby.. Aur garam hoga.."

She pleaded.. He didn't listen..

"Chal lunch leke aayi hu.. Khale Meri Jaaan"

He took her lips 👄in hers 🥰 and kissed 💋 her passionately..

She served him and he ate quickly.. They were disturbed 😕 by a knock on the door 🚪

Sid- Yes come in!

Mehul- Sir shot ready hai..

Sana- Lunch to karne do bolo unko.. Ye 10 minute hue hai abhi..