Chapter 20

334-351

Chapter 20

Part 3️⃣8️⃣

💌3️⃣3️⃣4️⃣💌

I’ll go back to the raindance a little.. Once the elders left, The group continued to dance..

Shehnaaz and Sidharth danced their hearts out and enjoyed every bit of it.. Sidharth then found Shehnaaz in the crowd and held her from behind scaring her a little but then understood it was his arms..

//\"Wah baby.. Tu to bhul hi gayi meko\"//

//\"Bebu apne ghar party hai sabki attention dena hoga na\"//

//\"Wah sabki degi aur mujhe nahi\"//

//\"Tu sab me thodi aata hai\"//

Sidharth danced with her and then He announced the truth and dare part..

Guys, I won’t discuss in detail about everyone’s truth and dare part,

because the chapter will become too long or will have to continue this for 3 chapters straight.. Just focus on SidNaaz..

The first bottle pointed at Jay and Mahhi first...

Sidharth took two glasses and handed it to them.. He gave a small glass to Mahhi, //\"I’m being lenient in you because of Tara and my baby\"// Pointing towards Shehnaaz..

They gulped in the Bhang and completed their challenge..

One by one the bottle pointed at everyone and then at last at SidNaaaaz!!!

//\"Yea My Boy! Finally the bottle has been pointed at You!\"//

Kushal handed over the glasses to them and announced, //\"These two won’t get any options.. It’s their first holi as a married couple so they will have to answer one question and perform a dare too..\"//

Sidharth agreed!!

They both had the Bhang but were having it slowly.. Basically had already had a lot of glasses so she was finding it difficult so Sidharth was drinking slow too so that she doesn’t feel left out..

//\"Aisa nai chalega!! Itna slow nai.. Come on!! Fasterrr!!\"//

Shehnaaz finished and laughed! //\"Ha! Shukle!! Mera pehle huaaaa.\"//

Sidharth wasn’t completely drunk so he was just enjoying his drunk baby.. He thought of not drinking much as he might have to take care of her.. //\"Ye shukle aise bol rahi hai jaise pata nai khud kya hai.. Beta Sidharth tu to gayo\"// Sidharth thought this to himself..

//\"Chalo! Let’s come to the Truth! Bache! Mere Laal! Mere Bette! Jawaab de.\"//

//\"Abey sawal to puch.\"//

Everyone were high and laughed at this stupid joke..

Sidharth was getting nervous 😟 thinking about the question..

Kushal laughed again, //\"Sochta rahe saale ab.. Soch..\"//

//\"Maut aati hai isko shant rehne me.. Sochte hi raheta..\"// Shehnaaz had completely lost senses and was blabbering whatever was coming into her mind and was laughing after every sentence..

//\"So the question iss!!!!\"// Kushal laughed..

//\"Abey puch warna mai jawab nai dunga\"//