Chapter 15

Page 244 to 261
"Chal Bebu Khana kha le ab please."

He made a face and pulled her cheeks!

"Please bol rahi na Jaan! Kha le warna mujhe kaise sambhalega?"

The doorbell rang and it was Mom and Shehnaaz's parents..

He sat on the dining table with his Mom while Sana's parents met her once as they wouldn't be able to meet her before leaving..

"Dhyan rakhna.. Jaldi thik ho jaa Puttar" Her parents kissed her forehead and hugged her before leaving..

Sidharth was done eating and he washed his hands and asked his Mom to be with Sana while he spoke to her parents for a minute..

"Mummy, Daddy, Wo Mujhe sorry bolna hai.. Meri baat sunlo bas puri.."

They got confused thinking why was he apologizing after taking such good care of their daughter..

He continued, " Sana aur mera jhagda ho gaya tha.. Wo Baaz ke ghar chali gayi shoot se ghar nai aayi.. Mai agle din lene jane wala tha aur wo hadsa ho gaya.. I am so sorry!"

He looked away..

Papa Gill got up and he made him stand too and hugged him tight..

"Puttar Ji.. Jo hona hota wo kaise bhi ho jata hai.. Aapki galti nai hai.."

Mommy Gill spoke too, "Aap uska itna khayal rakh rahe ho.. Kuch nai hoga jaldi thik ho jaegi.. Aap mayus mat ho jao"

Sidharth took a final sign of relief.. His mind finally calmed down.. finally..

"Hushhh!"

He hugged her parents again and they left with Baaz and Qiran..

Mommy Shukla came out to see them off and hugged them..

Sidharth held his mom in his arms once Sana's family left..

"Mera bacha! Ab mila sukoon"

"Haaa! Mil gaya"

"Jaa so ja.. Holi ka kal discuss karte hai"

"Mai wahi bolne wala tha"

He kissed his mom's cheeks and went into his room..

"Bebuu! Wo pink sleeveless wala tshirt daalna"

"Vest bolte hai usko.."

He changed his clothes and he looked at bare upper body

He changed his clothes and he looked at bare upper body.. He noticed and went close to her, shirtless and took her lips in his soflty kissing her until they were out of breath..

He wore his vest and helped her lay down adjusted the pillow under her foot and lay on his side..

"Pass me aa"