Chapter 19

They were chilling on the couch 🛋 when the doorbell rang and all the family members came in together..

Everyone hugged Sidharth and Shehnaaz as it was their first holi together as a couple..

Didis teased her for wearing Sidharth’s Tshirt amd he hugged her from behind, "Ab bolo.. Mat pareshan karo Didi abhi.. I want her to be happy.. Iska plaster nikal gaya and I want her to enjoy.. Madam ka Canada 🇨🇦 trip hai.. 3 hafte baad." He said proudly

"Achaaa!! Shoot ke liye?" Didi asked

"Kyaa Didi tu to mood hi sadha deti hai.. Koi shoot voot nai hai.. meri Biwi ka concert haii.!!!" He said like an excited baby proud of his own baby!

"So happy for you Shehnaaaz!!!"

"Aap log aaoge..???" Shehnaaz asked

"Bataenge Beta agar kaam ka schedule free raha to.. Abhi thoda packed hai" Didi said..

"Shehnaaz, Relax kar.. Chotey live aaega tab hum sab sath baith ke dekhenge tera concert.. Agar nai aa paye ye time to.. Baby, Will you smile?" He rubbed her arms while talking to her.. She looked at him and smiled as he demanded! They both were imperfectly perfect for each other and were in a super happy mood.. They loved losing into each other.. They could just look into each other’s eye and smile like fools for no reason at all.. They were in that kind of love which was difficult to express... One could feel a different energy around them.. A different aura all together.. They defined love.. They defined life.. They defined how to be in a relationship.. They defined how to understand each other.. They defined how to apologise for the sake of saving the relationship and keeping their egos aside.. They defined how to get over each other’s mistakes and forgive one other.. They defined how to handle anger and how to remain shut when one person would be angry.. They defined how to take care of each other’s families and how to treat two families as one..

Mom and Didi looked 👀 at each other and smiled looking at Sidharth so happy and proud of Sana.. Sana was being unusually shy ☺️ and Quiet 🤫 Since she was dressed up in Sidharth’s clothes and the attention of everyone was on her..

Naira became her escape and she held her hand and took her away from her Mamu..

"Where are you taking her? Don’t go out today bache.. It’s not safe.. For both of You!" Sidharth popped out of worry..

"Relax Mamu, hum ghar hi jaa rahe hai.. A few of mu friends from the colony have gathered together to meet Mami. You relax I’ll drop her myself in an hour then it will be dinner time and they will leave too."

Shehnaaz looked into Sidharth’s eyes and blinked saying, "Aati hu" with her expressions.. Sidharth being in a very romantic mood that day gave her a flying kiss 💋 and she blushed again..

"Thank You Nikaalne ke liye waha se" Shehnaaz thanked Naira..

"No need Mami.. Aaj Mamu sachi kuch zyada ho romantic ho rahe hai.."

"Ab tu mat chalu ho ja.. Kaun friends hai?"

"Rishabh (Naira’s bf.. I forgot what name I gave him earlier so from now on Rishabh is Naira’s boyfriend) Shruti And Kiara hai."

They went home 🏠 spent some time with Naira’s friends and they left..

Shehnaaz and Naira stayed there for sometime with their girl talk and went back to Sidnaaz’s residence and spent some more family time, and had dinner..

Meanwhile Sidharth had already spoken to Kushal Tandon about those two guys and they had planned to visit their house after dinner..

When Shehnaaz and Naira came back they all had dinner and Sidharth left saying he’s in the society doing some arrangements for the next day and no one questioned him.. Shehnaaz didn’t notice much and he left..