Chapter 5

"Sorry Sidhaarthhh wo mai batana bhul gayi thi.. Tu busy tha shoot me aur mai bhi wo.." she stopped saying..

Mom left the room leaving them alone and She sat on the corner of the bed...

"Idhar aao" he demanded... She walked close to him and sat near him looking down..

He lifted her chin up and saw her moist eyes..

"Ro kyu rahi hai ab?" He asked in a chilled out voice....

"Tu gussa nai hai?" She asked innocently..

"Kyu gussa hounga? Mai nai jata kya kaam se bahar? Han? Itna hi janti hai meko tu" He snapped at her..

She didn't say anything..

"Ye baar baar neeche kyu dekhti hai.. han? Idhar dekh baby"

He said with love and she couldn't help but hug him tight..

He rubbed her back trying to relax her a little..

"Bharosa hai tujhpe Bebu lekin batayi nai isliye thoda stressed thi.. Tujhe aise chor ke jane ka man nai ho raha hai" She said in her teary voice...

"Meri Jaan.. Mai akela thodi hu.. maa hai na.. Ye kaam ka peak time hai baby.. Don't take work lightly.. Aur sirf fever hai wo bhi thoda dhoop ke wajah se hua hai.. Ek do din me thik ho jaega.."

He consoled and assured her..

"Par Sidhaarthhh!"

"Kuch nai sunne wala mai.. Jaegi tu shoot pe.. maine bol diya na.." he cut her in between and she had to give in..

"Acha massage kar de na baby" He asked her and she grabbed the bottle of oil and started giving him a head massage, followed by back and shoulder massage and ended at the foot massage..

He was asleep once the massage ended..

She went to mom's room to talk to her about her shoot and his health..

"Mai hu na bache.. Wo bhi to bol rhaa hai kuch soch ke jane.. Aur strong hai mera bacha.. Fever se nikal aaega" Mom assured her..

"Dawai ne le raha hai.. aise hi so gaya.." she complained..

"Maine bachpan se zyada aadat nai daali hai dawai ki.. Ye fever usko thand se nai garmi se hua hai.. Body heat nikal jaegi bache.. Ek do din me wapas khada ho jaega sher ki tarah! Tu tension nai le araam se kaam kar.. aur ab jake so ja.. niklna hai na"

They hugged each other and Shehnaaz went to sleep..

Sidharth felt her presence and gestured her to open her arms for him to sleep and she did..

He slept in her arms and she kissed his forehead before sleeping..

She woke up early and was into deep thought.. She came out of Sidharth's embrace and called Kaushal..

S-Sidharth ko bukhar aaya hua hai.. Ek din postpone karwa sakte hai shoot? Mera dil nai maan raha usko aise chor ke shoot pe jaane ka.. Bombay me hota to kar leti..

K- Mai baat karta hu.. Manwa lunga.. So ja subhe ke 6 bje hai..

S- thanks...

She ended the call and went back to bed and fell asleep..

When Sidharth woke up he found Sana in his arms and thougt to himself, \"ye gayi nai..\"

He woke her up gently..