CHAPTER 13

Chapter 13

Shehnaaz held Sidharth’s hand 🤝🏻as she felt he was getting nervous answering the call 📲 He looked into her eyes 👀 and picked up the call, "Good Morning!"

"Morning Sidharth! how’s your wife now.?"

"Ya she’s little better but still in pain😶"

"Is she home 🏡or in the hospital🏥?"

"Hospital🏥since two days.. Will be getting discharged today"

"Why didn’t you tell me.. Listen.. Be with her today and tomorrow."

"Sir I will manage she’s strong.."

"Arey let me complete.. I’m going to Pune 🚗for my Daughter’s admission in college.. I will be back by tomorrow evening.. I won’t be here so anywhich ways I would given you 2 days off"

"Oh okay! Thank you sir! Have a safe trip and all the best for the college 🏢admission!"

His happiness knew no boundaries🥰..

"Babyyyy Babyyyy!!💌"

Shehnaaz had a smile as she saw her baby all excited and happy and smiling properly after long time..

He hugged Sana as she sat on the bed....

"Kya hua ab bolega??"

"2 din offff!!!! Director out of town jaa raha hai.. I will take you home baby.. Ghar jaenge.."

She had tears in her eyes knowing the reason he was happy like mads..

She never knew someone could love her so much that her home coming would make a man smile and laugh..

The man who was in constant stress since a few days as she was in the hospital..

She folded her hands and took Wahe Guru' name while Sidharth hugged her..

She rubbed his back and pressed her lips on his neck softly..

Her tears reached his shoulder and he cupped her face, "No more tears baby.. no more tears.. I am taking you home.. Will you smile please?"

She gave in to his cute request and she smiled wide and ended up giggling as he tickled her a little..

"Chal baby, Go to sleep now.. Aankhein sooj rahi hai.. Medicine ka asar hai."

He softly patted her forehead and she wa asleep within minutes..

"Chotey, Mummy Daddy ko lene chala jaa.. Traffic chalu hone se pehle."

Sidharth eyes fell on Qiran, "Ohooo Saas Sasur ko impress karne ke liye suit daal hai.. acha hai acha hai"

Qiran blushed and hid her face behind Baaz's shoulder..

"Haa bas niklenge!"

"Ohooo niklenge matlab dono jaa rahe ho.. Awwww"

Both blushed and Sidharth tapped his shoulders And hugged them both...

They left to pick Gill Parents and Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz once.. She was sleeping peacefully and kept staring at her..

Kushal came and patted his back, "Good morning Bhai"

He came back to reality and hugged Kushaal, "Good Morning Man!" 

"Jaa ghar jaake fresh hoja.. mai hu yaha.. Tere in laws aate honge na"