fighting for mama

Chapter 3- Fight for Mama

Realization hit me and I felt my knees start to give way, but no I had to kill him I had to revenge my mother. Pushing him away from me I straightened my shoulders and stood tall as I screamed at the man that had ruined my life.

"You murderer!"

smirking he calmly answered back "And your not? You have deprived hundreds of little girls of there mothers and fathers. Are we really so different?"

"Don't you dare compare yourself to me you monster!"

All he did was shrug and start walking towards the door shaking his head,

"I expected more..."

I could not stand it anymore. How could he be so calm? He killed my mother! My mother!

Holding back the tears I managed a cruel smile and stepped in front of him.

"nobody gets away that easy...you should know that." 

His smile became brighter as he looked at me "finally I came here looking for some fun..."

A fake sounding laugh emanated from my mouth "Cocky are we?"

He just tilted his head and answered "Did I not mention I am the best at what I do? huh...I guess ill just show you." I saw a flash of silver and had just enough time to dodge and roll to the ground but I still got a nasty cut on my shoulder. Crap...I am going to have a hell of a time healing that one. 

I got back on my feet and raised a eyebrow. Time to play...

I whipped my knife at his chest nearly missing him and he smirked and answered with his knife slicing down towards my legs. Fury coursed through me...I had to kill him now!

Attempting to kick his legs from underneath him I only managed to get him off balance but that was enough.. tackling him to the ground I held the knife against his throat 

"Any last words murderer?" I silently sent a message up to heaven or wherever mama might be I am going to revenge you mama finally...

"The name is J dont forget it when we meet again."

I tilted my head at his words. What did he mean? Suddenly I felt his leg wrap around my back and flip me around. I pushed at J but he just smiled wickedly "Ill keep you alive for now Josephine because I can appreciate a good fighter and you interest me, I cannot wait to see what you do next."

I spit in J's face and he frowned "that was not a very nice thing to do to the person who has decided to keep you alive, for now"

A smug smile crossed his face as he looked into my eyes "I really wish we could of had more time together, but good bye for now..." 

Opening my mouth to scream at him I felt a sharp pain the back of my head and darkness started to creep at the edges of my vision NO NO! I had to revenge my mother, my mama! fighting against the blackness I could only speak two more words before darkness swallowed me

"Why her?"