CHAPTER EIGHT

Her harsh glare scans over each of them, before she smiles softly at Vanya, acting like nothing had happened. "How were rehearsals? Havent spoken to you in almost a day." (Not counting earlier.)

They all exchanged wide eyed stares as she held a conversation with their sister like she hadnt just wanted to rip all their heads off a second ago.

Vanya looks down at the attention, but answers with a slight smile. "It went good, thanks."

The silence in the room shifted as held her hand out to Vanya, who took it immediately and began walking out with her. They all watched, confused, as they left, and Five vanished in a flash of blue, looking thoughtful.

"I told you guys," Klaus smiled sadly. "But you didnt listen."

She'd had her reason to stay away from the others, avoid them - none of them wanted to see her, not really. Shed been reminded constantly that she wasnt part of the family, she was a stray brought in when they were thirteen and nothing more.

"Oh, and one more thing," her icy voice startled them all as they looked to the doorway. Her eyes went to Luther. "Go anywhere near my room again and I'll throw you through the window." She threatens. Then leaves without another word.