INTRODUCTION

​   
    First of all, I want to thank all my readers for reading this book, this is the former story of Wonderland. The name "psychedelic" refers to the moment I had when I first enter the college. College life should be the new start, it was supposed to be fun, lovely and brighten. It was, indeed. But there are also bad times, sometimes those bad times can be very bad like they could destroy your life. And to be honest, I'd feel that last year. Those made me who I am today, Even if I'd lost.

    In the story, Ellie enters the Brown University. Why Brown? People might ask. Brown was my dream University. In my last year of high school, I decided to apply for Brown University to study literary arts. I got my SAT scores, I registered for Common App, I made a video to introduce myself. Unfortunately, I got a rejection from Brown. But that is still my dream school, so I decide to make my characters go to that school.

    This time, as the author of this book, I want to write an introduction on my own, I'm not going to say too many things, after all, I don't want to be a spoiler of my book.
This is a book to those who are lost like I was before, you're not dancing on your own, don't worry, you will find the direction eventually. Hope you guys enjoy this book.

Rita Shieh