FIRST MEETING

Where's my money? " Suga interrogated as he sat comfortably on the couch.

" I am sorry, Boss! " A middle-aged man in his fifty was kneeling on the floor as his entire body shivered due to fear. Who won't? Who won't be terrified when you've pissed off Suga, the chief of the enormous Mafia organization active in Korea.

" Today's the deadline, Am I right? " A smirk tugged at the corner of Suga's lips as he reminisced Mr Jung of their previous exchange.

" I AM SORRY, Boss! I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO PAY NOW! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIME! " Mr Jung wailed, attempting to earn some sympathy from the cruellest soul existing. "Hah, What a joke! I would've appreciated it if you'd have paid me rather than crying for mercy."

"I am sorry, Boss! I have got a family to take care of. Please give me some time. I would pay back the debt little by little."

"So ... 6 months weren't sufficient, right? Guess I just have to snatch something else. What about your life? " Suga mumbled before taking a heavy sigh as fake sadness plastered on his mesmerizing face.

" No boss ... please boss ... Boss, I'll pay back for sure. Boss, I've got a family to take care of. Boss, please! " Mr Jung screamed, making suga smile in satisfaction. He has always loved when people cried in front of him for their life. It gave him a feeling of enjoyment.

Suga wanted to put some bullets in his skull right at that moment for borrowing 2 million dollars from him for starting a company and not paying back at the time. He was about to motion his subordinates to kill the miserable aged man but froze when the door flung open and a boy with a petite figure walked inside. He had huge brown eyes that made him look angelic and provoked Suga to rethink his initial decision.

" Dad, who are these people !? " Hobi asked as he eyed suga with his brown ones. Suga looked like a person with immense power and his guess was confirmed when he saw his dad kneeling on the floor. He was about to help his father up from the ground when he heard him growl.

" Go to your room! " Hobi hurried inside and locked himself in his room.

" He's your son? " Suga raised his eyebrows making his face look more intimidating.

" Yes ... Boss! " Mr Jung's voice wavered as the thought of the worst that might happen to him and his family.

" It's okay If you don't have money to pay now .... I'll take your son"

" NO ... SIR PLEASE ... HE'S JUST A LITTLE BOY. HE'S INNOCENT. I PROMISE TO PAY YOU BACK AFTER SOME TIME. PLEASE DON'T RUIN HIS LIFE! " Mr Jung cried as Suga watched him interestingly behaving like a maniac.

" You'll have to choose one out of three! Pay the debt or lose your life or give your son to me! " His voice turned ice cold.

" Take hobi with you! "

Suga watched curiously as Mr Jung headed inside to bring hobi.

Knock knock

Hobi opened the door as he saw his father standing in the doorway with his body shaking violently and his wrinkled cheeks stained with tears. For a moment, hobi froze as his father cried his heart out but soon enough he was brought back to reality by the sobs.

" Dad, What happened? Why are you crying? "

" I'm sorry ... Hobi ... I'm not a good father." Mr Jung kept crying and crying.

" Can you just explain? " Hobi was utterly confused.

" Last year ... I borrowed two million dollars from Suga, the man who's sitting in the living room. Now .. we don't have money to pay back ... So ... Either he kills me or take you with him! " Mr Jung fell on the floor helplessly as tears brimmed in hobi's eyes. He couldn't believe that something like this would happen. He had a happy family and sweet friends. The turn of events in life was still a mystery for him.

"It's okay ... Dad ... I'll go with him! I know you'll bring me back! It's okay ... " Though Hobi hated what his dad did, he still understood that his father didn't have any better options.

He helped Mr Jung inside his room before packing his stuff. Before leaving, Hobi gave a tight hug to his dad as Mr Jung planted a wet kiss on his forehead.

Special thanks ✨

Editor ----- Asterr1

And

ivna_jung

💜❤💚