Next Morning☘️

Next morning

Yoongi opened his sleeping eyes slowly with restrain and looked beside him and found the sleeping prince, hobi. He smirked thinking about the last night.
Soon after, he got dressed up and left for office.

Taekook

Taehyung was getting ready for his office while looking at Jungkook who's sleeping soundly.

Breakfast time

The four of them were sitting on the chair, and eating the breakfast made by Jisoo, Jennie, Momo.

(Author notes: Jisoo and Momo are sisters and yoongi's cousin. Their family members were killed by other Mafia gangs and Yoongi promised his uncle that he'll take care of Jisoo and momo and he loved them more than his life.

Jennie and her brother, Suho got kickedout of their family because of their sexuality. Taehyung and Jimin found them on the street and took them in.

Kai and Heechul are brothers.
Their parents died in a car accident but luckily Kai and Heechul were safe. They couldn't afford the rent so they're kicked out by their landlord and Namjoon found them on a park bench.

The six of them stay in mansion.

Suho, Kai, Heechul are their private doctor as they had MBBS degrees.

Jisoo , Jennie, Momo are cooks as they love cooking.

Dating: Suho is dating Kai , Jennie is Jisoo's girlfriend, Heechul's girlfriend is Momo)

They breakfast were over. The four went to office after ordering the six of them to take care of Jin, Hobi, Rose, Jungkook and the Jung couple.

Hobi's POV

I wake up and as i sit on the bed,
I feel me bones broken into several pieces.
I am still naked, blanket wrapped around my body.
I saw a patch of dry blood on the bedsheet and instantly wanted to clean myself up but my legs were badly hurt.
I heard footsteps outside and shrunk back in fear. The door opened and i saw a boy and a girl walking inside. I was terrified and beads of sweat formed onto my forehead.

"Oh, you are awake! Good!" The girl spoke in her sweet voice with a gentle smile on her face but I just looked at them, scared.
They might noticed my reaction and tried to comfort me.
"Don't be scared! We're not gonna hurt you. Let me introduce us, I am Kai and she's Jisoo." Kai's smile instantly made me feel better.
Jisoo went downstairs to make me breakfast while Kai helped me to clean and wear clothes.
Jisoo came back with the breakfast and fed me as my hands were badly hurting. From their, facial expressions, i understood that they felt bad for me but they're helpless. Kai fed me the medicine and i soon fell into deep slumber.

Jennie and Suho helped jungkook as his body was aching badly.

Momo went to rose and jin with the breakfast and saw that they weren't hurt and felt a little happy for them.

Heechul went inside the basement to deliver the breakfast to Mr and Mrs Jung.