JIN HOUSE

We're inside the car.
Jin hyung is driving while we three are in the back seat.

45 minutes later.

the car reached their apartment and we headed inside. We sat on the couch while rose went inside the kitchen to bring some water.

After 5 minutes of pindrop silence,

Jin hyung worriedly asked me about the incident. I told them everything and their expression told me that they were shook.

"Hobi... Say it was a joke!" Jk's sweet voice sounded in the living room.

"Yeah.... Hobi ... You're a joker guy!!" Jin hyung laughed a little unwilling to believe.

"I'm telling the truth... Believe me guys...!!" I begged.

"We believe you!" Rose said and that
made me feel relaxed.

They knew how dangerous suga is and if we stayed at their place for a while longer, things will get dangerous. We called my dad after a little conversation to ask for a solution.

In Jung House,
Mrs Jung was beating her husband with a hockey stick.

"How the fuck did you dared to give my son away to that monster??" Her voice was filled with fury as she kept beating Mr jung. Mrs Jung was at a party and when she came back she couldn't find hobi so she asked Mr Jung about him and he narrated the whole story. Mr jung was crying in pain while swearing to god that he'll bring his son back. Mrs Jung was about to ask how but then unexpectedly the phone rang so Mr jung thanked god for the life saving phone call. Under his wife's murderous gaze, Mr jung answered Jin's call.
On the Phone

Hello Jin

Uncle.. hobi's with me!
'Mr jung was shook'

Can you pass the phone to hobi?

Jin handed over the phone and Hobi's whimpering voice greeted Mr Jung.

Dad!!!

Hobiii!

Dad I don't wanna live
With that motherfucker!!

Don't worry son!
Do as i say!

Mr jung told them the plan. They'll all leave the country including those three siblings. They'll leave at midnight to another country and they'll keep all their bags packed for the private plane that they're using to leave South Korea forever.

On the other hand, Suga went to the bar with his brother and friends after the meeting was over. At 3 a.m, they came home, tired and went to sleep.

In the morning,

Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin were sitting at couch talking about some random things when suga came and sat there.

He ordered one of the guards to bring hoseok to him. The guard nodded and left.

"So... Hyung! He's your new toy?" Tae asked with a smug smile on his face.

"Yeah. A cute toy!" Just when he finished speaking, he saw the guard running towards him.

"BOSS! HE'S NOT IN THE ROOM!"

"What do you mean??" Suga shouted as he stood up.

"The window is open. I think he jumped off from there and ran away!" The guard was now a scared mess.

"Inform all the guards to find him and if you don't get him here, I'll fucking put some bullets in your head!"

The guard ran away like a gust of wind.

"I think he put himself into trouble!?"
Jimin asked jokingly while he stared at him furious brother.

"Yeah. A big Trouble!" Suga answered as his lips curled into a smirk.

' you're going to regret this, little one!'

-------------------