forgiveness

Author pov

Jin calmed down. They all sat on the bed. Jennie went outside so the family can talk properly.

"Please sons don't think to kill your baby. I know that the baby belongs to them but it's not the babies fault. Right." Mr. Jung said Jin, Hobi and Jungkook nodded.

"And that does not mean that baby born will be a Monster like them. The baby may also be like you, Mrs. Jung said.

"OK I will not hurt the baby but I can't forgive those monster" Jungkook said.

"Me too "Jin said

"Me three" Hobi said  (author :😑)

"It's upto you to forgive them or not but just don't hurt your baby " Mr Jung said. they just sigh

They all were then talking with each other. Rose told them that Jimin is not like his brothers. He is so nice and care about her so much. Other's were happy for rose.

10 days later
(Author : because 💅)

It has been 10 days since everything happened. Hobi, Jin, Jungkook never talk with Suga, Namjoon and Taehyung. All six stay in different rooms . They all are staying in the mansion only.

But Suga, every night he go to Hobi's room when Hobi was sleeping. He sleep besides Hobi and  rubes Hobi belly and wake up early morning. Hobi don't know anything because he was in deep sleep.

Evening

Suga, Namjoon and Taehyung decide to go Mr and Mrs Jung to talk.

Namjoon knocked the room door and they heard "Come in" All three went inside and saw Mr Jung read book and Mrs Jung busy in her phone. They both looked up and saw the three. They both stood up .

"Do you want anything Mr Min? " Mr Jung said standing beside his wife who was looking at them angrily.

"We are really sorry for what we did to your children." Suga, Namjoon and Taehyung said

"You three really think your sorry can fix everything." Mrs Jung said tears falls down her cheek and Mr Jung rub his wife back to calm her down .

Suga, Namjoon and Taehyung looking down also tears fall down their cheeks.

"We are really sorry Mrs Jung we promise we will never hurt them and will do everything to save them " Namjoon said

Mr Jung hug his wife to calm her down. Mrs Jung her husband chest she don't know but she feel she can trust them. Mrs Jung pulled away from the hug and looked at the three boys. She went and stood infront of them. 

"Look at me "Mrs Jung said. All tree boys looked up.

"You three really sorry for what you did?" Mrs ask

"Yes Mrs Jung we are really sorry " All three said together. Mrs Jung nodded

"I forgive you but just don't try to hurt my family again" Mrs Jung said. All three were so happy and were jumping up and down like 5 year old kids who gets happy for a lollipop (author: lollipop 😏)

Mr and Mrs Jung smiled looking at them .

"Promise us you three will never hurt our children" Mr Jung said

"We promise Mr and Mrs Jung" Taehyung said. He hugged Mr Jung, who hugged him back. After that Jimin came inside the room because he was feeling bored.

They all sit on the bed and talked for 2 hours. Suga, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin were taking their lover's information of what they like and dislike .

Suga, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin feel so comfortable with Mr and Mrs Jung, like they are their own parents. They lost there parents since Suga and Namjoon 10 years old.  Mr and Mrs Jung were also comfortable with all of them.

********"""""*****"""""*******""""****