hurting

Author pov

Taehyung called jimin and his Hyungs. He looked at Jungkook angrily.
Jungkook was so scared and afraid. He was just looking down.
Jin, Rosé and Hobi were also scared. All four them thought that it was the last day of their life.
Just then they saw Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin entering the room angrily.

Jimin grab Rosé by her arms and immediately went out of the room,
Namjoon also came and grab jin by his shoulder and went  out of the room. Yoongi angrily came towards Hoseok. Hoseok was looking down. He grabs Hoseok hairs and Hoseok flinched. He took Hoseok out of the room and closed the door. (Author: 😑)

Now only Jungkook and Taehyung were inside the room. Jungkook was looking down. He was so nervous of what Taehyung night do to him. Taehyung was looking at him with a angry expression on his face. He started to unbuckle his belt.

"So you tried to run away Huh" Taehyung said in a deep voice.

"N-n-no" jungkook said and

" AHHHHH" jungkook screamed as Taehyung started beating him with the belt.
Jungkook fall on the floor and was continuously screaming, crying louder and shaking in the pain.He was telling Taehyung to stop. But Taehyung didn't listen.

Outside the room 2 maid hear jungkook screaming. They both ran to tell jisoo.  5 minutes later they found jisoo ,who was sitting with her girlfriend and friends

"Jisoo, Kai, Suho, Jennie, Momo, Heechul there is a problem"one maid said

"What happened"heechul asked

"Taehyung sir is beating Jungkook"second maid said.

The six of them  were shocked. They stood up and ran towards Taehyung's room.

Inside the room Taehyung was  continuously beating jungkook, and because of the pain Jungkook fainted.

Taehyung stop beating. He lookes at jungkook with smirked. He threw the belt. Just then the door opened and Jisso came with the rest five. They looked at Jungkook and were shocked seeing him.

"What do you want? Why you six came here?" Taehyung said

"What the hell taehyung oppa "jisoo said tears were running down  her cheeks and the other 5 were checking Jungkook. 

Taehyung was shocked because he never saw jisoo crying .

"What happened jisoo tell me" Taehyung said

"Taehyung jungkook is pregnant" jisoo said while crying.  Taehyung was shocked and froze.  Tears slowly started to come out if his eyes . He looked at Jungkook.

"N-no it can't happen"taehyung said

Taehyung knee down and took Jungkook in his arms.

"Jungkook Jungkook please open your eyes.  Jungkook please baby please"taehyung said as he was now crying louder

"Taehyung lay jungkook on the bed. We will check him up. "suho said Taehyung nodded and laid Jungkook on the bed. Suho, Heechul and Kia started to check him up. Taehyung was standing beside the bed, so they can check him without problem. After the check up, the three boys sighed

"W-what H-happened"taehyung asked still crying

"The Baby and Jungkook are okay just don't beat him again, it can affect both of them. "Heechul said and Taehyung nodded.

"How many days jungkook is pregnant?"taehyung asked as he sat beside jungkook slowly caressing Jungkook's belly.

"Jungkook is 4 week pregnant. His brother jin is 2 weeks pregnant and his friend Hoseok is 3 week pregnant"kai said