RULES

Inside The Car

Hobi is so nervous and scared, he's looking outside the window.
On the other side, suga just keeps thinking about Hobi.

' He's so cute like a porcelain doll, I am glad that he's my new toy, if he acts like a good boy then everything is okay, but if he didn't, No one can save him from my punishment!' Suga muttered to himself.

After an hour or two,
The car stopped in front of a big mansion. They got off

Hobi's mouth was wide open as he saw the beautiful surroundings and the grand mansion.

"Follow Me!" suga spoke in his icy-cold voice.

Hobi nodded obediently.

They walked inside the mansion.

"Jennie!" suga called.

"yes, suga Oppa" Jennie replied quickly as she bowed respectfully in front of Suga.

"Take him to his room" suga commanded to which Jennie nodded.

" let's go,"

hobi nodded before following her.

"Here, sir this is your room!" Jennie said as they reached there. Jennie opened the door and they both went inside.

Hobi was amazed as he saw his new room. It was almost half of the size of his house and beautifully decorated.

"Thank you and please call me Hobi, "Hobi said with a smile.

"Okay," Jennie smiled back.

"Hobi if you want something just call me, Okay?" Jennie asked.

"Okay"

"Jennie left the room and Hobi laid flat on his soft bed.

10 minutes later

There was a knock at the door and soon after, Suga entered the room.
Hobi subconsciously stood up and looked at suga with panic. Suga smirked at the little boy's innocence.

" Hobi, you liked your room?" suga implored after clearing his throat.

"Y-y-yes " Hobi stuttered.

" That's good. I am here to give you some rules and you'll follow those at any cost." suga said

Hobi nodded as if he was a student in a history class and suga as his teacher.

1) Be a good boy
2) Don't run
3) Always respect me
4) Do as I say
5) Don't make me angry
6) Only talk when I want you to
7) Remember, I am your Owner

"Have I made myself clear?" suga asked.

"Yeah " Hobi murmured.

"Good. If you don't follow the rules, there will be punishments." Suga said

Hobi nodded.

Suga smirked before pushing Hobi on the bed. The sudden action startled Hobi.

Suga hovered over him before kissing his soft lips which made Hobi, disgusted.

Hobi tried to shove him away but it was of no help. Hobi was no match for suga.

"Kiss me back,"suga commanded between the kiss.

But hobi couldn't persuade himself to kiss him back and that's what made suga angry.

Suga stood up as he unbuckled his leather belt and grabbed Hobi's hair.
He pushed him ruthlessly on the floor and started hit him with his belt.

Hobi cried out loud and begged him to stop but suga just kept hitting him.
His cries fell into deaf ears.

"Ahh! P-p-please stop! "hobi pleaded.

15 minutes later
Suga finally stopped his torture and looked at hobi, who looked almost lifeless. The only difference between a dead and hobi was that, hobi was sobbing.

"I think you learned your lessons!" suga whispered with a smirk before grabbing hobi from the floor and throwing him on the mattress.

Again hovered over him but unexpectedly his phone started ringing.
Suga sighed and stood up to pick the call.

On the phone
"Yes tae!" Suga asked before the area between his eyebrows.

"Hyung where are you?
Did you forgot about the meeting?"
The deep voice from the other end was clear and loud.

"I am on my way!
see you later!"

"OK Hyung"

He hung up the call before looking at hobi with a frown.

"We'll play later baby boy! Daddy has some work to do! " suga announced before walking out of the room.

Hobi sat up as he hugged himself and cried out loud.

"I want to get out of here!" hobi mumbled between the cries.