NIGHTMARE👿

Warning : 18+ scenes

Skip the whole chapter if you're uncomfortable!

The sports cars stopped in front of the Min mansion.
There were 12 Bodyguards who grabbed hobi, Mr and Mrs Jung, Jin, Rose, Jungkook and took them inside the mansion. They locked hobi inside Suga's room. Jungkook was locked inside Taehyung's room while Jin was locked in Namjoon's room and Rose in Jimin's room. And Mr & Mrs Jung were locked in the basement.

Jungkook pov

Those buffy guards locked me in this magnificent room but i just wanted to see my loving family.
I screamed and tried to break the door but it was useless.

"WHAT THE FUCK!! LET ME GO!! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!!!" I screamed while tears streamed down my cheeks.

I heard heavy footsteps outside and before i knew anything, the door flew wide open. The door opened and I saw.....

"Hello

"Hello.... Baby bunny! Why are you screaming and kicking the door,huh?" Taehyung said smirked and jungkook wished he could wipe that smirk off his face.

"LET ME GO!! YOU BASTARDS! WHAT'S EXACTLY THAT YOU WANT FROM US? EARLIER, YOU BUNCH OF UNEDUCATED BRATS TOOK HOBI WITH YOU AND NOW YOU BROUGHT US HERE TO ROT IN HELL! A FAMILY OF CRAZY MOTHERFUCKERS!!" Jungkook's anger was out of control. Out of rage, he disrespected their family unknown to the fact that it was the first time Taehyung heard something like that about his family.

He was about to say something more when he felt a sharp pain on his cheeks and his face turned to the side.

TAEHYUNG

SLAPPED HIM!!

Taehyung was about to punch Jungkook but Jungkook was quick enough to push him and was about to run but Taehyung was even fast as he grabbed Jungkook's arm and threw him on the bed and hovered over him .

"WHAT THE FUCK!! LET ME GO YOU STINKY BASTARD SON OF A BITCH!!!" Jungkook yelled and tried to push Taehyung off him but it didn't helped as he was no match for Taehyung in strength.

"I'll teach you how to respect Daddy and Daddy's family!!" Taehyung hissed at him.

The next second, Jungkook's shirt was tore open by him and he started biting and sucking on his neck and collarbone.

"AHHHHH!! PLEASE...AHHH!! I AM...
I AM SORRY!! PLEASE GET OFF ME!! " Jungkook cried from underneath him and Taehyung loved that sight of him... full of love bites, drown in his tears, struggling endlessly.