one chance

Mr and Mrs Jung decided to talk with Hobi, Jin and Jungkook. They called them to their room Jimin and Rosé also came. Jungkook, Jimin and Rosé sat on the couch, Jin and Hobi sat on the bed with Mr and Mrs Jung.

"You three decided something and not" Mr Jung said

"Decided what dad?" Hobi asked confused. Jungkook, Jin also confused .

"To forgive them or not" mr Jung said

"I already tell you I am not forgiving that monster " Jungkook said angrily and looked away

Mr and Mrs Jung sigh. 

"I know they hurted you but given them one chance" Mrs Jung said.

"NO"

Hobi, Jin and Jungkook said  not ready to give them one chance.

"Pretty Please for us"Mr and Mrs Jung said making puppy eyes and pout. Jimin and Rosé try to not laugh. And other side Jungkook, Jin and Hobi melt, they  were about to smile but end up can't control them self .

Hobi, Jin and Jungkook sigh and nodded.

Mr and Mrs Jung, Jimin and Rosé smile wide.

"We give them one chance to win our heart"Jin said

"Don't worry about that. Someone please  called them (Suga Namjoon Taehyung) " Mrs Jung said Jin, Jungkook and Hobi looked at jimin who was looking at Rosé.

"What" rose ask jimin

"You go baby call them " jimin said with smile

"WHAT ME" rose said

"Yes, stand up. You never talk with them so, today you going to talk go "jimin said. Rosé was not sure about them but ended up going to call them(Suga Namjoon Taehyung)

She came to the living room and saw Suga namjoon taehyung sit on couch. she went and stood infront of them nervously. Other side Suga, Namjoon and Taehyung saw her .

"Ahm you do want something Rosé-shi? Taehyung ask Rosé nodded

"Uncle! aunty said they want to talk with you three"rose said smiling nervously. Suga, Namjoon and Taehyung smiled back and stood up. All four went to Mr and Mrs Jung's room.

Rosé go inside the room with Suga, Namjoon and taehyung.

She went and sat beside Jungkook.  Other side Suga, Namjoon and Taehyung were looking at their lovers who were looking at other side.

"Yes Mr Jung you called us " Suga said looking at mr Jung

"Yes me and my wife talked with our son's and they are ready to give you one chance"mr Jung said with smile

"WHAT" they said

"Yes they said they give you one chance to win their heart" Mrs Jung said. Jin, Jungkook and Hobi looked at other side controlling their smile .

"Yes yes we will definitely win their heart, right hyungs" taehyung said happily

"YES" Suga and Namjoon said

----------********---++++++((:---------__₹₹"**&&_-&-_+_;___**|^°=°^^=°™