anger

Hobi pov

I woke up feeling pain in my head. I sat in the bed and saw Min Yoongi. He was sleeping beside me(?). I was so scared of him right now. I saw his eyes opened and he looked at me. I was so scared but what he did next shocked me.

He Hugged me. I didn't hugged him back. I was just thinking what did he hugged me

"I am so sorry. For whatever I did to you." Yoongi said making my eyes wide. Because after more than a month, using me like a toy, beating me now he is saying Sorry. 

"I am really Sorry Hoseok and I am happy too." He said as he pulled away from the hug. He cupped my cheeks. I was looking at him with confused face. But why was he happy Tho?

"Hobi you are 3 weeks pregnant with Twins". Yoongi said. I am shocked.

"W-what" I said

"Yes hobi it's our babys. I am so happy, Are you happy hobi?"yoongi said I feel like I feeling like fire burning in my mind.  (author:fire😌)

I pushed Yoongi and stood up and looked at him angrily. I can tell he was so shocked. 

(Author:hobi came to his real character 😌)

"YOU REALLY THINK AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME I AM HAPPY WITH THIS BABY I DON'T WANT THIS BABY BECAUSE THEY'RE YOUR BABY  MEANS THEY WILL BE BORN A MONSTER  LIKE YOU. 

Yoongi pov

Hobi shouted at me. It's the first time I feel like my heart broken. It is not good to him shout so I went towards him to calm him down

"Hobi please please calm down please don't shouted it is not good for you and babys. Hobi please"I said but he shouted more I don't know what to do.

"Hobi please calm down"I said trying to hug him but he pushed me away from him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME I DON'T WANT THE BABY WHO WILL BE BORN A MONSTER LIKE YOU" hobi shouted. I saw Hobi was about to faint again but he control himself I am so scared.  Tears fall down my cheeks.

"Hobi stop my son" I hear voice and saw Me and Mrs jung enter the room with Rosé. Hobi Stop shouting and ran to his mom, Dad and Rosé. I just stood up beside them. 

"Mom dad" hobi said crying louder in his parents arms.

"Hobi please calm down. Look mom and dad are here"Mrs Jung said. Hobi nodded

I (yoongi) went out of the room with broken heart .

Jungkook pov

I woke and saw washroom door open. Taehyung came outside. He saw me and ran towards me and hugged me. I was shocked with his sudden action. 

"I am so happy that you are awake." Taehyung said. I was shocked. Why he was taking like that?

"Kookie"taehyung said. It's the first time he call me by my nickname.

"Kookie you know what"taehyung said as he pulled away from the hug. I nodded as No.

"Kookie you are 4 weeks pregnant with our baby"Taehyung said. I was shocked after that I feel so angry  I pushed him and stood up.

(Author: jungkook also came to his real character 😌💅)

"HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME PREGNANT HUH I DON'T WANT THE BABY WHO BELONGS TO YOU.

Taehyung pov

Jungkook said. It breaks my heart.

"Kookie please clam down "I said and went towards him but

"DON'T COME CLOSE TO ME " Jungkook said so I just stood up in place .

" YOU REALLY THINK THAT I AM HAPPY WITH THIS BABY WHO BELONG TO YOU HUH" Jungkook said. He was looking around and found a fruit tray with Knifes 🔪

Jungkook took knife in his hand. I was shocked. My hand was shaking.

"Kookie please no "I said crying harder.

"WHY HUH YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BEAT ME EVERY FUCKING DAY. NOW WHY ARE YOU CRYING BECAUSE I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY"jungkook said and was about to kill himself but

"Kookie what the hell, throw the knife away please "Mrs Jung said . She entered the room with Mr Jung, Rosé and Hobi.

"Aunty"jungkook said.
He threw the though the knife away and ran to Mrs. Jung. He hugged her tightly and started crying. I saw Suga Hyung outside my room. He sign me to come outside. I noticed and went outside.

We both came in the living room. I hugged Suga Hyung and cried in his chest. He hugged me and was rubbing my back.

Jin pov

I woke up and saw Jennie sitting beside me. She was looking at her phone. I sat on the bed. She looked at me as smiled.

"Jennie how is my baby"I said rubbing my belly with teary eyes . L

"Don't worry Jin oppa baby is fine " Jennie said with a smile. I smiled back.  Thank God my baby is safe now I never let Namjoon to hurt my baby.

"Jin oppa do you want something to eat " Jennie asked.

"Yes, I some want milk" I said

"Ok you go and fresh up. I well come back with milk" Jennie said and went outside of the room. I was about to go washroom when I saw the door opened and Namjoon came in. He saw me and ran towards me. He hugged me but I pushed him. 

Namjoon pov

I told Jennie to watch Jin because I had to go to Suga. I came back after talking with Suga. I saw Jennie going out of the room. I opened the door and saw jin getting up from the bed I ran to him and hugged him but he pushed me and shouted.

(Author: Wow Jin also came to his real character 😌💅 let's spill some tea🍵)

"DON'T YOU DARE TO HUG ME YOU KILLER YOU ALMOST KILL MY BABY" Jin shouted

"Jinnie I am really sorry please forgive me please I promise I will never hurt you and baby" I said tears slowly came to my cheeks.

"YOU REALLY THINK THAT I EILL FORGIVE YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME AND MY FAMILY HUH YOU REALLY THINK"jin shouted even more I was really scared because it is not good him and baby health. I went to him again trying to calm him down but just then I saw Jennie came back with Mr and Mrs Jung with jungkook, Rosé and Hobi. Mrs and Mr Jung ran to jin to calm him down.

I went out side the room and went to living where taehyung and Suga were sitting. I saf beside them.  Jimin came and sat beside me to make me calm down.

______________________________________