Caught🏰

"Which country?"
Suga asked.

"U.K!" The bodyguard answered politely.

"Let's go! Get my plane ready!" Suga said as his lips curled into a dangerous smirk.

The bowed and guard left.

"Take us with you. We want to see the drama! " Namjoon said with a smirked and Suga nodded, grinning.

2 hours later,
The plane was ready to take off.

-------

Hobi, his parents and friends were staying in Mr Jung's mansion.

They were all dancing on the ice cream cake song by red velvet. "HaHaHa.... mom look at dad!!" They were all laughing at hobi's dad's horrible dance.

"Yaah!! Don't laugh at me!! I was the one who taught hobi how to dance!!!" Hobi's dad said jokingly.
And the fun continued

BUT

OUT

OF

SUDDEN,

THEY

HEARD

GUNSHOT

!!!!!!!!

Inside the huge mansion, they're all scared and hid behind.

Mr and Mrs Jung instantly pulled hobi,jungkook and rose to their chest.

The door opened making a 'creak' sound and they saw

Min YOONGI

Who stood there in full glory!

They eyes widen and hobi was scared shit.
He didn't knew what to do.

"NICE TO MEET YOU AGAIN, MR JUNG AND JUNG HOSEOK!!" Suga's deep voice sounded in the quiet mansion as a smirk lingered on his pretty lips.

"It was not a good idea to run away!! Hoseok...Now your parents and friends have to suffer too because of you!
" GUARDS TAKE THEM AWAY!!"Suga ordered and before he knew, hobi was at his knees, begging him.

"NO PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING TO THEM!! I'LL GO WITH YOU! PLEASE!!" hobi cried.

"MR MIN, I WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK YOUR MONEY. SO IT'S ONLY RIGHT THAT YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!" Mr Jung begged.

"NO... PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY!! DON'T HURT THEM!" Mrs Jung whimpered.

"What a family drama!!!!" Jimin commented who was standing behind Suga with Namjoon and Taehyung who had their eyes fixed on Jin and Jungkook.

" GUARDS TAKE ALL OF THEM "

"NOOOO!!!" Their cries fell in deaf ears as the guards came closer to them.

They tried to push them away and tried to run away but those guards were quick to grab each of them.

"NO! MR MIN!! I BEG YOU! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! DON'T DO THIS TO THEM!" Hobi tried to try his luck for the last time as he cried pitifully.

But that wasn't in Suga's rule book to have pity on someone. He just send a murderous glare

"PLACE ALL OF THEM IN THE CAR!" Suga ordered and the guards obediently followed.

Suga, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin also sat inside their other car and drive towards airport.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::