Family Reunion👨‍👩‍👦

"HOBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" Mrs jung screamed out of happiness as she pushed her husband away and ran to her son.

"MUMMMMMMMMMY" hobi screamed too as he ran at the same time as his mom.

They both hugged each other tightly. Hobi cried in his mom's arms

"Don't worry hobi.... see Mummy is here! Now stop crying baby! Mummy will cry too.. " Mrs jung said trying to clam her son down and looked at her husband angrily who took a step back, scared of what his wife is capable of doing to him.

Jin, Jungkook and Rose tried to control their laugh as they kept their eyes on the scared Mr Jung.

After sometime, hobi calmed down and they both pulled away. Hobi's mom kissed his forehead and cheeks.

Mr jung went to them and pushed his wife back slightly and hugged hobi tightly.

"I am so sorry...son! Please forgive me!!"

"Dad... It's fine. I forgive you! Please don't apologise. I don't like it when you say sorry!" Hobi said as his sunshine smile erupted and Mr jung smiled back.

He kissed hobi's forehead. "Now let's head to another country!" Mr jung said as hobi smile.

They both turned to look at Mrs jung who's looking in another direction.

Their gaze travelled to where her eyes were and saw rose & jin sitting on the roadside, eating chips and enjoying the family drama while at the other side, Jungkook was sleeping.

"The End!!" Jin and Rose spoke at thw same time.

"Yeah.. Idiots get up now " Mrs jung shouted as Jin & Rose immediately got up and looked down at jungkook who was sound asleep.

Mrs Jung came near him

"JUNGKOOK!! GET UP YOU LAZY ASS!"Mrs jung shouted as she slightly kicked jungkook's ass,

"AHHHHHHH EARTHQUAKE JIN HYUNG GRAB BANANA MILK AND RUN!!!" Jungkook immediately got up and was about to run when Mrs Jung grabbed his hand and he stopped looking around.

"where is earthquake aunty??" Jungkook asked looking at her, his mind confused.

On the other side Hobi, Jin, Rose and Mr jung tried to control their laugh.

"You had a dream!"Mrs jung spoke clamly..

"oh okay so the family drama is over! Let's gooooooooooooo!! " jungkook said and everyone laughed because of his funny behaviour, they went inside the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Authormin notes : Jin's parent died in a car accident. They were best friends of Mr & Mrs jung. After their death, hobi's parents took care of the three siblings and treated them like their own kids. They also asked them to stay at their home but they always rejected them. The three siblings were hated by their relatives because of their sexuality. Jin and Jungkook are gay but Mr & Mrs jung don't give a damn fuck about that.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand

Suga was very angry and he wanted Hoseok at any cost. He was sitting with his brother and friends in his mansion.

"Come on Hyung! Don't be angry. Our bodyguards would surely find him!" Jimin said, worrying about his brother's health.

Suga was about to say something when unexpectedly his bodyguards came out of sudden.

"Any information?"Suga asked, his voice devoid of any emotion.

"Yes boss!"

"Speak!"

"Jung hoseok, his parents and friends are leaving the country!"

#######