pregnant

Evening

Hobi,jin, jungkook were throwing up from the whole day.  Jisoo, Momo, Jennie help them by rubbing there back when ever they threw up.

Kai,suho, heechul did a check up and found out that all three of them  are Pregnant .

Kai, Suho, Heechul, all Three were shocked. Three of them told everything to Jisoo, Jennie and Momo. The three girls were also shocked. They decide to only tell jin about pregnancy.

Jin started crying very much when he found out he is pregnant. Jisoo and Jennie didn't told Hobi and Jungkook about there pregnancy because Hobi and Jungkook are too young .

Hobi pov

I was just looking at the wall when I hear someone unlocked the door. I saw, Jisso coming with food. I smiled seeing her and jisoo also smiled back. She feed me food like I am her child. Seriously. But Jisoo is really good person. She and her other 5 friends always made me smile. Jisoo feed me all food.

She went out side the room. Just then I saw jisoo forget the rooms keys here only. So I took the chance. I took the  keys and unlocked my room. I went outside to found my Mom , Dad, Jin hyung, Jungkook, Rosé unnie. I started to unlock all the rooms. I looked at my right side. There were 4 room. I opened one of them and found Jin hyung who was into deep thought.

"JIN HYUNG" hobi said. Jin froze. He looking at the door and saw it was  Hobi. Jin got up and ran towards him.  He hugged hobi tightly, Hobi also returned the hug. They both were crying in each others embrace.

"Hobi what are you doing here? " jin said as he broke the hug.

"Hyung jisoo forget keys in my room so I am took the keys and started finding you all. Hyung let's go find others also." Hobi said jin nodded they both get out the room go found other.

We checked 5 rooms.  We opened the   6th room door and saw

"Rosé" we both said together. Rosé looked at us. She also had tears in her eyes. She came towards us and hugged both of us really tight like her life depends on us. She was crying in our arms.

"Jin and hobi what are you both doing here"rose said as she pulled away from the hug. 

"We will talk later. For now,  let go and find others. "Jin said.
All three of us went outside of the room and started finding others.

We were checking rooms and we finally found jungkook in one room. h
He was sleeping on the bed. Jin closed the door and all three of us went near his bed and started trying to wake him.

"Jungkook Jungkook wake up' Hobi said.

Jungkook opend his eyes and saw us He started crying.  We three hugged him and he also hugged is back and crying each other arms .

"How do you guys get here?" Jungkook asked,

"jungkook we will explain you later but first we have to find uncle and  aunty (Mr and Mrs Jung)" Jin said

Jungkook nodded. We four get off the bed and were about to go near the door but suddenly the

Door opened

We saw 

Taehyung

Taehyung

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU THREE ARE DOING HERE HUH?

NAMJOON HYUNG , YOONGI HYUNG, JIMIN LOOKING YOUR TOYS ARE HERE . taehyung shouted