sleep

Author pov

Jungkook side

Jungkook was about going to sleep but someone knocked on the door. Then the door opened and he saw taehyung. His heart skipped a bit.

"What do you want?"jungkook said

"I-huh-i " taehyung don't know how to say

"Oh do you want to sleep with me"jungkook said understanding

"Yes"Taehyung said looking down

"No you can't sleep with me"jungkook said in a cold tone.

Taehyung heart breaks he was looking down. He nodded and jungkook feel bad for him but he ignored his feelings. Taehyung went out of room with tears in his eyes.

"I deserve this I was one who hurt him badly. I am sorry kookie" Taehyung said crying and went back to his room.

Jin side

Jin come out from the washroom. He hear someone knock on the door, the door opened and he saw namjoon

"What are you doing here?" Jin ask

"Jinnie I am here to sleep with you please allow me.  please" namjoon said looking down. Jin was shocked.
He never expected something like that.

"No you are not going to sleep beside me"jin said. namjoon pouted hearing him.

"If you want to sleep, you can sleep on the couch."Jin said. Namjoon smiled thinking atleast he was with his lover 

"I am fine with this "Namjoon said and laid on the Couch. Jin went to bed and turned all lights Off. Then he also slept.

Suga side

Suga was waiting for hobi to sleep so he can go to Hobi's room. He opened the door a bit and saw hobi sleeping. He smiled and went inside the room, locking the door. He went towards Hobi carefully and laid beside him. He putted his hand in Hobi's belly and slept just beside him. 

_____________*********________*******