Chapter 9

Snape/
I was about to lecture draco on the appropriate thing to do when someone enters the room but could barely stop myself from letting out a gasp. On Potters arms and legs there were words carved into his skin. "Potter, I apologize for the rudeness of your fellow pier draco malfoy." "It's ok'' Harry mumbled. "As I was about to tell Draco I thought you should hear what I am going to tell him." "Can't I just go back to my room and try to sleep?" Harry asked in a voice that sounded like he was in pain. "No, both of you will stay and listen to what i have to say." Potter sat next to Draco as I took a breath. "The reason both of you are here is because Draco i took a blood pact with your father, And Harry i took one with your mother should anything happen to them i was to become your legal guardian and to protect both of you with my life. Harry, I actually wanted to come earlier but I can't disobey dumbledore." there was a silence that i hadn't heard since the boys had arrived. It was a little unsettling. "So you mean to tell me that you were friends with my mother AND DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME." Harry's voice could be quite loud when needed. "Harry shhh, one of the house rules is that we aren't allowed to yell." draco replied. "Draco, Potter has been excused from the rules till the wounds heal. It wouldn't be fair  to lecture him when he is fragile." "I AM NOT FRAGILE" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs. "POTTER one more outburst and i will lecture you." As soon as I said those words I regretted it. He might be James' son but he is also Lily's son and only Lily and I knew this but I was one of his godfathers.