Chapter 20

harry/
I was surprised to see Blaise standing in front of the club waiting for me to arrive. "Hey kitten," he said as I walked up to him, "I won't lose that name will  i?" I asked hoping that the answer was no. Blaise was like a brother to me and he knew it because I told him when he first explained what I had to me and drilled me to eat by stinging my hand every time he knew I didn't eat enough. "No you're not going to lose this one" he responded. "You want vodka i brought some with me?" i asked. With a concerned look on his face blaise said to me " no thats why i am here we need to talk about your drinking patterns," "fuck you blaise  im going to go drink some more than go home.'' I replied because I was drunk and mad at blaise. "Murphy take me home."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/blaise/
Did harry just say fuck you to me. He's probably drunk, I said , trying to shake it off. Just then I felt a burning in my back pocket and opened the book that I used to talk to harry.
B
Do you know where Harry is? He ran out over an hour ago and I'm getting really worried.
-DLM
DLM
Yah he actually left me stranded at the club 5 minutes ago so he should be back soon. How many bottles did Harry drink today?
-B
B
He had two before he left. He took five with him so from how fast he drains a bottle I'm thinking six.
-DLM
DLM
Yah that should do it he's definitely drunk. Go sit by professor Snape and dont leave his side till Harry is not drunk anymore.
-B