Chapter 19

/harry/
When I got to the store I asked Murphy, the guy who got me all of the vodka when I was at hogwarts. "Your timing is perfect, he was just about to leave." the person at the checkout counter said to me with a smile on her face. "Harry, didn't you just come by a few hours ago?" murphy asked me. "Yah, I got into a fight with my guardian and finished my supply of paper and wanted to know if I could get a lot more." i said using our code word paper because someone was listening in. "sure why don't you come to the back and we can talk." When we were at the back Murphy handed me a bag full of minute bottles saying " I don't understand how you can drink so much and not get drunk." i replied with "i am drunk i just know how to hide it." "well if you ever need to talk you know where i will be and try to eat more and drink less.'' Murphy is a really nice guy and he treats me like I was his own, probably because he was friends with my dad. As I snuck in I made sure that both Draco and Severus were asleep before making my way up the stairs. As I shut the door I looked around for Draco and saw that he was hiding under my cloak. "What are you doing under my cloak?'' I asked with annoyance in my voice. "When you left, Snape got mad at me for getting drunk so I came up here." the snake king said. "Well you are off the hook as long as you don't tell him where i keep my vodka," I said dumping the bottles under my bed "but once you do you i will attack your love life and i don't think that you want that.'' I replied. "Harry. I'm sorry for telling snape that you were anorexic and for going in your stuff but you can't drink in here anymore because i can't take the smell any more.'' I told him. "I don't care that the smell bothers you and I am , did you just call me harry?" "Has the thought that i still may be drunk crossed your mind?" draco shot back still slurring his words. " fine.'' I sighed letting the drunk snake boy off the hook. "I am going to meet one of my friends and we are going to try and get drunk so don't you dare tell Snape or touch my vodka when I am gone."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/snape/
The boy thought i couldn't hear him so he told draco where he kept his vodka and that he was going out to drink even more. I never saw the boy leave but I saw the window open and close so I looked out the window to see murphy. Murphy had told me that he was giving a boy vodka and I thought nothing of it till I saw the perfect golden boy pull out 2 bottles of vodka both taking a long drink then Murphy disapperated with both of them. "Get up" I said to Draco as I entered the room. He did so and we moved his bed rather than Harry's bed which Draco paused at so I knew that I found Harry's vodka stash."Help me move this bed now draco" I said. The boy just reached under the bed and took out a baggie filled with vodka bottles that had been shrunken. "I knew he smelled like vodka."I said as Draco handed me the baggy.