Chapter 38

~~~~~~~~~~~~time switch to morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/draco/
"Hey dragon you have to wake up now.'' I hear Snape say. "Do i have to?'' I ask. "Yes dragon." he said, picking me up. "You are still malnourished." he said as I hugged him. "I know." "are we going to talk about the broken glass?'' Snape asked, putting me down and sitting next to me. "Everyone was up stairs and i thought i was going to pass out but no one answered so i took the glass and smashed it.'' I explained as I picked Harry up. "How long have you been tipsy?" he asked me. "After the first interaction with Ronald when harry was a little.'' I responded. "Ok i will take you to St.Mungos to say. Oh and the Weasley twins and Lee are moving in with us, and the reason is that your dad is coming home today so I will take you then." "they figured out a cure for him?'' I ask, crying. "Yes draco they cured him." he said, hugging me. "Can i go tell the twins and everyone else?'' I ask. "Of course, your dad will be staying here for the first week then he will move into his own nursery again. I want one of you staying with him in his nursery in case he wakes up. Oh and Draco finished the ice cream in the freeze because you need to" he said, opening the door and pushing me out. "Guess what?'' I said getting the ice cream. "My father is coming home today." "really?" Fred hugged me then asking "why are you holding air?" "draco you forgot your little in my room.'' Snape said as he came downstairs and handed me harry. "Sorry.'' I responded by taking harry. "Eat now and get ready, we have to leave soon.'' Snape replies, walking back to his room. "Where were you last night?'' Pansy asks, taking Harry from me. "You know.'' I replied, taking the ice cream out of the freezer. "Oh." Blaise says putting two bottles in the fridge. "Um blaise do you mean to put the microwave because you put it in the fridge.'' I say trying not to laugh. "How are you awake?'' Fred asks, rubbing his eyes. "I slept, didnt you?" "no. Lee was up all night, how did you sleep?" pansy asks. "Snape has his room where it is sound proof and you can't hear unless it's an emergency." I replied smiling. I finish the ice cream and throw the container away and tell everyone "I'm going up stairs to get ready now." "Please be quiet, my head hurts." a pansy whisper yells at me. Snape comes downstairs and says "every one upstairs get ready we are all going." Everyone groans and walks up the stairs. "Pansy please come here." snape beacons to pansy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/pansy/
"What?" I say as I walk towards Uncle sevie. When i reach him we whisper "i have set up a second bathroom off of the nursery that belongs to you it is not yet open yet but once you say 'big bathroom' your bathroom will open up only for you. It also works if you have your littles and they are little." "really?" I ask to be a little more awake. "Yes, I have talked with your mom and she also has a nursery that is identical to the one here and you can stay in either place." he explains to me. "Thank you so much." I say hugging him. "Girls." uncle sevie mumbles. I go into the room and say "big bathroom." and a door close to my bed. Unsurprisingly draco complained "why do you have your own bathroom? And why is it bigger than the one the boys have?" "welllllll draco." i say in a voice where he knows what i am about to say. "Nope, never mind forget I asked." he said quickly. "Too late, you asked so I will explain." i say before blaise interrupts me. "We have to go soon so go get ready." "pansy, dada said that you and Blaise have to go talk to him after you finish getting dressed." Draco said, handing me a package of clothes. "Blaise here you go." He said handing Blaise a similar package. "Blaise follow me." I said pulling him with me into my bathroom suite. As soon as the door closed we ripped open the packages. Inside we're all black clothes. I got a black crop top that had a small cherry on one of the top corners. I also got black leggings that I like. Blaise got an all black shirt that was cut into a crop top and black jeans that were ripped. We both got black leather jackets and a note. My note read,
Pansy,
I have selected you and Blaise to be the rebellious teens of our group. You will also act as the parents in Harry and lee. In this I have included a crop top, leggings, leather jacket, black boots that are just below the knee lace up and you can run and fight in them, you will also find a bag of makeup to match your look. You may keep everything included in this,
Uncle Sevie and mommy Minnie.
"What does your note say?"  I ask Blaise who just put him down. "It gives me a list of things, tells me my role, and says that I can keep everything in it." He replied. "Same." I say. "Ok let's get ready." I say turning around taking off my pjs. "Woah Pansy." Blaise said, looking shocked. "I know that you're not going to try anything so I'm fine with it, I mean you have seen me naked before." "True, anyways you're wearing a bra so it's fine." He responds by taking his shirt off and replacing it with the cropped shirt. We Finnish getting dressed and I put my makeup on. I asked Blaise to help me with my hair. "Sure, what style?" He asks knowing my next question. "Your choice, but can we do my hair where everyone else is because snow has a time limit for when I bring non little boys in here." I say picking up my boots, hair stuff and getting up. "Sure," he replied, holding the door open. "You are such a dork." I say as I pass him. "Woah." The twins say at the same time. "What are y'all wearing?" Blaise says as I laugh. "We will explain later as we have to go get the littles ready." Draco says, picking up the two littles. As Blaise starts to do my hair the twins look at us with surprise "what you never saw a boy doing a girls hair?" I ask, turning my head, causing Blaise to lightly smack his shoulder. "Keep your head still. I'm almost done." Blaise said as I turned my head back. "Blaise hurry up I need help with my hair." Draco complains, turning around with both littles in his arms. "One second I'm almost done doing pansy's hair." He says back putting the last pin in my hair. "Ok Draco gave me the littles." I say taking them from him. "Harry how old are you today?" I ask so I know what to pack. He doesn't hold up any fingers. "I think he is too young to know so just pack the normal and put him in a baby stroller." Draco said while Blaise does his hair. "Ok this is weird, does Blaise always do your hair?" George asks. "Yes he does. All the slytherins know that. I mean he does a lot of the girls hair." I respond. "Blaise, Pansy I need to talk to you." Uncle sevie said coming into our room. "Draco learns to do your own hair. I get Blaise doing pansy's hair but come on." Sevie said, taking Blaise and my hands. "Today we are splitting up into three groups, I wanted to ask you if it's ok for you two to be alone with the littles when we get to the hospital. And I want to let you know that the littles have an appointment today." Blaise and I look at each other and nod. Blaise responds with "sure thanks for letting us know."