Chapter 26

blaise/
Everyone was talking really quietly and it was confusing so i asked "what is going on?" "not now Mr.Zabani." snape said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/harry/
As the morning came I found myself with the blond boy tightly wrapped around my torso like he did in the summer. "Draco it's time to wake up now we are going to be late to class." "you three are going to be excused from your classes today and tomorrow." snape said. "So are we going to stay here because if i go to my dorm room or ron and hermione would start to question me." "Ok you three will stay here and your meals will be brought up to you.'' Snape informed us. "Ok, Thanks." "one more thing harry," "yes." "you have detention for cursing at a teacher." When Snape left, Draco said with a smirk "you actually cursed at a teacher?" "i may have said fuck to professor Mcgonagal last night." "wow harry i am impressed i never thought you had the nerve to curse at your head of house." "is that a compliment?'' I asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/draco/
"It is a complement.'' I said. "Guys i need an explanation.'' Blaise said, really confused. "So as you know we live together and both harry and i have night terrors and we are the only people who can get eachother out of the terror." i explained to blaise. "Ok that makes sense but i still want to know why harry is mad at you." "do you know what vodka is?'' Harry asked Blaise in an annoyed tone. "Yes i do and you know that i do but tell draco" "it is a really weak drink that the muggles think is really strong. Any ways draco told snape where all of my vodka was and now im in fucking withdraw.'' Harry said, giving me a look that could kill Merlin again. "Snape is a liginamens so he went through my memories." "oh, sorry, i'm still mad at you." "so basically  harry is an alcoholic and draco is helping you beat your addiction.'' Blaise said to harry. "Dang it bunny now i cant be mad at draco." "I think this is revenge for me calling you a kitten but honestly this is horrible revenge. Kitten." blaise says to harry. "What the heck harry you have nicknames for each other and yall still say that you are NOT dating each other." i say because im really confused. "Fuck, Draco you don't take any clues do you." blaise yelled at me. "I literally told you i thought you were cute, Draco i like you." "you do?" "if you do than why do you two have journals where you can write to each other?" "as you know Harry is anorexic." "yes' 'I say to blaise. "What you might not know is that i was anorexic and now im helping harry get through it." "oh that makes so much sense." "this little shit had the nerve to tell me to fuck off, after i called him kitten." blaise started to complain. "Well bunny i seem to recall being fucking drunk." Harry said. " will you two little shits stop fighting." "hey only we are allowed to call each other little shits.'' Harry and Blaise said in unison in a very defensive tone. "Bloody hell alright."